[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brent DiCrescenzo might have been the most retarded reviewer on p4k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Brent DiCrescenzo.jpg (183 KB, 1380x2112) Image search: [Google]
Brent DiCrescenzo.jpg
183 KB, 1380x2112
Brent DiCrescenzo might have been the most retarded reviewer on p4k
>>
>>65112198
The Moon & Antarctica is really fucking good though.

The rest is pretty retarded, I'll agree.
>>
what's wrong with M&A?
>>
>>65112198
He gave Blur a 9.1 too
>>
he later said he came to like nyc ghosts and flowers
>>
>>65112198
i agree literally feels like there was no in bertween for him,
>>
>>65112198
Brent DiCrescenzo was the only reviewer at p4k with personality.

Whether you agree with his opinions or not, his reviews were always irreverent, provocative and entertaining.
>>
>>65112198
I fucking HATE how memefork used to shit on emo so much and now they're shamelessly shilling to the new emo revival movement like they've been a part of it forever FUCK THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>65112393
It is good, but as >>65112507 said, it's like there's no in between for him.

And 9.8??? Look, I like the album, although I don't claim to "get" it. I see why people like it. But to me, a 9.8 rating signifies a fucking milestone in music. 9.8 is an album that creates a new genre. With all due respect, I think the only way this album could get such a high rating is if the writer had huge bias towards college rock and indie.
>>
>>65113103
And that's the thing: I assume p4k was founded to give quality reviews of music. At least I'm not sure it's DiCrescenzo's personal website.

Scaruffi can give whatever ratings he wants because he does it all free of charge and never tries to impose his opinion on others. His site is his personal page. Same goes for Fantano. But DiCrescenzo wrote for an online music magazine, and a pretty influential one, too. It's simply unethical to give such biased ratings. It's bordering on trolling.

I'm not even mentioning his texts.
>>
>>65113593
>I assume p4k was founded to give quality reviews of music.
That's adorable.

>Scaruffi never tries to impose his opinion on others
AHAHAHAHA

>It's simply unethical
You must be lost. Here, let me help you: >>>/r/gamergate
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.