[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I missing here? This is nowhere near as good as EVOL,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Sonic_youth_sister.jpg (34 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_youth_sister.jpg
34 KB, 301x300
What am I missing here? This is nowhere near as good as EVOL, Daydream Nation, or Goo.
>>
listen to schizophrenia again but try not to have shitty taste this time
>>
>>65110180
Schizophrenia is good but the rest of the album was a disappointment.
>>
>>65110105
>Goo
Holy shit kill yourself, that album is inconsistent garbage, Dirty is way better. So is Sister. Give it a few more spins.
>>
>>65110105
>>65110986
>embryos who don't understand that Sonic Youth killed the American underground when they signed to a major label
>2016
>still listening to sellout garbage from SY instead of sticking to the run from the first EP to Daydream Nation
>>
The first two tracks are amongst their greatest of all time bud
>>
>>65110180
>>65110225
schizophrenia is probably the weakest song on that album, that being said, you're both fucking plebs holy shit i feel like a dog eating its own vomit every time i come here why do i even bother sharing the same board with your kind

p.s. the entire album is great
>>65110986
goo is a good album man wtf
>>
>>65110986
why the hell are you bashing goo in favor of dirty? goo is closer to ddn or sister than dirty, which is a good deal poppier

that being said i love all of them and you're dumb
evol > ddn (barely) > goo > dirty > sister

sister is underwritten compared to their later efforts, and still a lot tamer and less interesting than the no wave stuff
>>
>>65111032
I'd like it more if the other nine were that quality too.
>>
>>65110986
>he fell for the dirty is better than goo /mu/ meme
>>
Listen to Kotton Krown again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.