[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend broke up with me. I went out and bought a tank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12
File: 1450807931724.jpg (1 MB, 2470x1745) Image search: [Google]
1450807931724.jpg
1 MB, 2470x1745
My girlfriend broke up with me. I went out and bought a tank of helium and dug up an old cpap mask and modified it. Currently get drunk and high enough to kill myself. Music for this feel?
>>
Don't Stop Believing
>>
Highway to Hell
>>
>>65109530
Don't do it it's just a bitch, in time you'll get over it even though right now you feel you won't.
>>
>>65109530
Second half of Feels
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5TsjmaycsQ
>>
>obligatory "don't do it, people care about you" post
>obligatory reply "nobody does"
>obligatory reply to your reply "people do you just might not realize it"
>obligatory reply "I don't know maybe I won't"
>obligatory congratulations from everyone

How about you stop being a pussy and using suicide as a form of escapism and a way of garnering sympathy. You know you ultimately don't want to kill yourself, so stop wasting your time and put your efforts into actually handling hardships like an adult by confronting them directly instead of running off into the childish suicide fantasy land. Your girlfriend broke up with you. Oh well. Dust yourself off, dry your crybaby mangina tears, and stop wasting your time with this ridiculous pattern.
>>
File: Everything Goes Numb.jpg (435 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
Everything Goes Numb.jpg
435 KB, 1425x1425
>>65109530
Don't do it.
If you do, listen to this, in full
>>
>>65110073
Mainly Here's to Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBX2VLhjiUo
>>
>>65110073
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2yeNzL7rTU
>>
I beat years of crippling depression all by myself

If you are gonna kill yourself over one bad thing happening in one your life, you were never going to make it in the first place
>>
File: 1443818105552.jpg (219 KB, 1500x1324) Image search: [Google]
1443818105552.jpg
219 KB, 1500x1324
>>65110073
>>65110099
>>65110143
OP here, I remember this band because I went to this Reel Big Fish concert with my buddy and we made some friends there and the guy who was super drunk and was super nice to me said this was his favorite band of all time.
>>
my go-to sadcore album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxAaf16xXRk

got told by my first love that she didn't have the same feelings to me while this was playing
>>
>killing yourself over a bitch
nice one friendo
>>
File: Yes.gif (193 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
Yes.gif
193 KB, 400x399
>>65110351
Hey suicidal skafriend.
Don't kys.
>>
>>65109530
Ditch the drugs, go on a walk every day, and start reading.

I almost jumped off the top of a parking garage because, like you, my girlfriend broke up with me. I'm now a much stronger person because of the aftermath. Seriously, the immense feeling of euphoria you will experience after a few months of realizing your newfound independence will shake you to your core.

Don't give up. Become the person your girlfriend would regret breaking up with.
>>
File: tumblr_ntngapX1Yi1tazt9io1_500.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntngapX1Yi1tazt9io1_500.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
bye op i'll miss u
love ya
rip
>>
she's not worth it. >>65109715 is right. this is coming from someone who was abandoned for some other dude by the only person i felt connected to. it's fucking shit and you should let yourself be upset about it, but don't let it ruin your life.
>>65109831
shut the fuck up, you're talking from a place of ignorance. this tough love bullshit doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>65109530
I'm in the same boat OP, my gf broke up with me. I feel nothing now. Guess that doesn't help much, just know that there are others going through the same shit.
>>
>>65109530
What types of music do you like?
>>
>>65110666
You're totally right. Suicide isn't the answer to anything. I went down that road for different reasons and it's dark, but life turns around.

OP, she's not worth it. Go hang with some friends, get wasted, and bro out. Don't depend on others as a source of happiness or content in life. I had to learn how to love myself and it's hard, but it makes things better.
>>
Suicide is whatever but

>suicide over some bitch

You fucking blew it
>>
Perfect song for this occasion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-3l2eorxpQ
>>
OP here.

>>65110564
Thanks, I don't really listen to ska that much though, I just really liked real big fish.
>>65110630
Smooch
>>65110528
Dude that's brutal, this is a beautiful song.
>You can't get here fast enough
>>65110788
Anything my man
>>65110567
I hate reading but I run daily. I can't wake up early to run in the mornings like I used to. It kinda feels like I can't write music as well either. I don't think I'll feel very independent.
>>65110808
All the people I bro out with are gone. I bought $55 dollars worth of fireworks 2 days ago, now I have nobody to share them with.
>>65109646
Good
>>65109681
Better
>>65109818
Best
>>65110197
That's ok
>>
>>65111434
OP, you will have plenty of girlfriends in your life. Listen to some sad music, get drunk/high, go to the gym, get a job, and start looking man. Give it a month and you'll be glad you didn't off yourself. I suffer from PTSD and wanted to kill myself for months after the event, but shit happens.
>>
>>65111434
please don't kill yourself anon, you may feel sad now but you should have the foresight to know that the pain you feel now is not permanent. There is someone out there who is just right for you, and in 5 or 10 years from now you will have someone who is thankful that her lover, her best friend, her second half is still there with her.

if you do plan on going through with it however, listen to duster - stratosphere before you do.

if you change your mind then listen to duster - stratosphere anyway.
>>
File: tumblr_npjoh9A2391u6x3h6o1_1280.jpg (349 KB, 1280x845) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npjoh9A2391u6x3h6o1_1280.jpg
349 KB, 1280x845
listen to In the Aeroplane over the Sea one more time though
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 574x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 574x679
>>65112129
OP here, I have a shirt that Jeff drew a picture on and signed. I should wear that too.
>>
>>65111505
I agree with this anon, just get fucked up and party with some friends for a while and go do some shit that'll take your mind off her. If you really insist on going through with this thing, then I have to agree with >>65111933 and you should listen to Stratosphere by Duster. You should do it in a way so that you'll just kinda slip out of life while listening to this album like slitting your wrists or taking some pills.
>>
>>65112244
This man just got the last dubs of his life.
Checked.
Checked indeed.
>>
File: image.jpg (685 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
685 KB, 1080x1920
>>65111933
>>65112351
OP here.
I just listened to duster stratosphere. And I'm really high and drunk and it felt like I was there. That is absolutely terrifyingly beautiful.
>>
>>65110666
actually I'm more in line w/ >>65109831, sure breakups can be intense but we're engineered to feel that way, it's a fucking part of life. Considering suicide in wake of a breakup is shitty judgement because the pain inevitably fades in a relatively short time. At least he can experience catharsis through music, if he was more severely depressed he couldn't.
>>
>>65109530
>killing yourself over a broad
get your shit together or really do kys you enormous faggot
>>
if you kill yourself over her, then you are letting her win

don't go out like a bitch, anon
>>
>>65112244
I can imagine OP spacing out into oblivion as Jeff says "don't hate me when I get up to leave"
>>
>>65112845
oh fuck.
>>
>>65112845
*dont hate her when she gets up to leave
>>
First of all, don't do it man. You have so much to offer this world.

Let this inspire you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWIC5uDROsQ

Recommended those guys to someone else just before. This track is certainly moody as fuck but has an underlying gleam of euphoria that just might pull you out of the shitty emotions that you are going through right now. Positive vibes, friend. Peace and love!!!!!
>>
>>65109530
Am I the only one I know,
Waging my wars behind my face and above my throat?
Shadows will scream that I'm alone.

I-I-I I've got a migraine and my pain will range from up, down, and sideways,
Thank God it's Friday 'cause Fridays will always,
Be better than Sundays 'cause Sundays are my suicide days,
I don't know why they always seem so dismal,
Thunderstorms, clouds, snow, and a slight drizzle,
Whether it's the weather or the letters by my bed,
Sometimes death seems better than the migraine in my head,
Let it be said what the headache represents,
It's me defending in suspense,
It's me suspended in a defenseless test,
Being tested by a ruthless examiner
That's represented best by my depressing thoughts,
I do not have writer's block,
My writer just hates the clock,
It will not let me sleep, I guess I'll sleep when I'm dead,
And sometimes death seems better than the migraine in my head.

Shadows will scream that I'm alone,
But I know we've made it this far, kid.
Yeah, yeah, yeah
>>
>>65109530
Lol if you're going to an hero, the reason should be solely through your own desires for death. Not because some bitch left you. That's always going to happen sooner or later.

Everything is a trap. Tie the noose, climb the steps, and make sure your next life isn't filled with self-gratification.
>>
>>65113130

I am not as fine as I seem, pardon,
Me for yelling, I'm telling you green gardens,
Are not what's growing in my psyche, it's a different me,
A difficult beast feasting on burnt down trees,
Freeze frame please, let me paint a mental picture portrait,
Something you won't forget, it's all about my forehead,
And how it is a door that holds back contents,
That make Pandora's Box's contents look non-violent,
Behind my eyelids are islands of violence,
My mind's ship-wrecked, this is the only land my mind could,
Find, I did not know it was such a violent island,
Full of tidal waves, suicidal crazed lions,
They're trying to eat me, blood running down their chin,
And I know that I can fight or I can let the lion win,
I begin to assemble what weapons I can find,
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Ah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh, oh
Yeah, yeah, yeah

And I will say that we should take a day to break away,
From all the pain our brain has made,
The game is not played alone.
And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it,
And keep it frozen and know that,
Life has a hopeful undertone.
And I will say that we should take a day to break away,
From all the pain our brain has made,
The game is not played alone.
And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it,
And keep it frozen and know that,
Life has a hopeful undertone.
We've made it this far
We've made it this f...
>>
>>65109530
Don't kill yourself man. There is so much more music to listen to and enjoy my man.
>>
Guy who almost killed himself for almost the same reasons here (It was about a crush actually, which made it even more pathetic in my eyes to be honest).

Don't do it. It really isn't worth it and I swear to god you'll get better. Go and find friends that will care about you and just improve yourself. You'll feel better for it.

Here, this is an album I listened to when I decided that suicide wasn't worth it. It's pretty plebish but it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-nuYrZE94A
>>
>>65109530
Think about the music that'll come out soon.
Come on man, you'll miss it.
>>
>>65109530

Surely there's more to you than a shitty relationship? Want to go fight in Syria? Want to move out to the woods and never contact anyone? Want to trade stocks for a living and never work again?

The world is much bigger than you think.
>>
Not to be that guy but stop being a little bitch.

You'll get over it, you just want attention, call someone and don't make a thread about it, like I get you feel alone but this is the third "I'm gonna kill myself" tonight thread in 3 weeks.

Why don't you go do something meaningful with your life and maybe you wouldn't feel like it's empty when someone leaves you, there's surly something in life you want to pursue.

If you kill yourself over a girl you say you care about you're a piece of shit becuase she'll live with that guilt for the rest of her life, and you're both abusive and pathetic.

People will leave you life all the time don't end yours becuase it's missing one person.

Seriously OP don't kill yourself, it will only make you more unliked and pathetic than you are now.
I get you're at a "low point" but seriously this is pathetic.

You only get one life don't fuck it up over a girl. Breakup happen and they're great when they're over hardship is part of life. You'll have more and much worst breakups this this.

This post too >>65109831

Here's a good song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcp7U3v9U-M

Grow the fuck up OP and stop asking for attention on the internet.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.