[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I were to start a YouTube album review channel what should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 621x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 621x392
If I were to start a YouTube album review channel what should I do differently than Fantano and now should I present it?
>>
Kill yourself. I'd watch that
>>
>>65109520
Don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>65109035
review classic albums or something, his classic week reviews usually get a lot of views
>>
>>65109035
why would you review music, you have surface level taste, and in arguments I personally have had with you, a total lack of musical and historical knowledge

don't do it
>>
>>65109035
just b urself
>>
>>65109035
I know this is a meme post, but I'd honestly watch a Montie review channel
>>
epic
>>
>>65109900
U LE have surface taste U have to listen 2 tons of AVANT garde kysic to truely understand XD
>>
>>65109900
He's hiding his power level from all of us plebs.
>>
Do something like Here Lies Music (rip) ;;;((
>>
>>65109937
>Oasis
don't do it to yourself, the concept of music as an artform is clearly alien to you
>>
review them in the shower or in the car for about 2 minutes and pretend you heard the album more than once, in fact make them not be about the album at
>>
>>65109985
The fuck even happened to him?
>>
>>65109937
if this is the kind of stellar articulation we can expect then wowee why haven't you started the channel already my man
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>65109035
I swear to god Montie I will rape your little pussy bitch ass if you don't
>>
>>65110100
https://www.reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/4icze4/whatever_happened_to_the_here_lies_music_youtube/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.