[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coloring Book Analysis Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Why was No Problem the only good song on here?
>>
Nah the only good songs were All night and Smoke Brake
>>
>>65106476

>I been drinking all night, I been drinking, hey
>All night, I been drinking all night
>I been drinking all night, I been drinking, ay ay

damn...
>>
>>65106476
>we deserve
>we deserve
>we de-serve
>a smoke break
damn...
>>
tfw this might be an AOTY contender for real but /mu/ never gave it a shot

joke's on you guys
>>
>>65106669

It's because people gave up after listening to the shitty daffpiff rip. That shit wasn't mastered nor mixed properly so a lot of tracks sounded beyond shit. You can find the iTunes master out there now and it sounds so much better.
>>
what about Mixtape, cool track tbqh
>>
YOU AAARE VEEERY SPECIAL
>>
>>65106476
Lmao what, How Great was better even with the overly long choir at the start.
>>
It's a really good project with a few flaws like having Kanye ruin a perfectly good intro with that horrible autotune and the justin bieber song. Despite it's flaws the positive message and vibe of the album just make it an easy and enjoyable listen.
>>
>>65106476
You're retardeed
>>
>>65106460
This. Blessings was decent too but everything else was mediocre and very unlike chance
>>
>>65106460
It's a wildly publicized album that IMHO doesn't deserve the hype
>>
No Problem is literally the worst song
Are you a rae sremmurd fan?
>>
God awful mix tape by chance. This is coming from a huge fan as well. Had his previous work along with a bunch of other rappers song he featured on. It's not even the uplifting instrumentals that got me (choir and organ shit is played out by now) but the Christian aspect of it. I grew out of the idea of the personal God chance is convinced exists and watches over him.
>>
>Chance the Raper
>good
Pick one
>>
File: 1463505126016.jpg (405 KB, 756x800) Image search: [Google]
1463505126016.jpg
405 KB, 756x800
>>65106669
>Coloring Book
>AOTY
>>
>>65109573
It is though
>>
File: lilboat-570x570.jpg (39 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
lilboat-570x570.jpg
39 KB, 570x570
>>65109873
>>
File: 1450988690789.jpg (42 KB, 649x640) Image search: [Google]
1450988690789.jpg
42 KB, 649x640
Angels and Mixtape is the only song I find myself returning to T B H. It''s hilarious listening to chance try to imitate thugger and yatchy's unique flow and vocals
>>
>>65110323
Chance made all the features actually compatible with his themes on every track so you could say they were copying him, per se
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.