[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cristina Scabbia appreciation thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: cristina scabbia.jpg (36 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
cristina scabbia.jpg
36 KB, 300x450
Cristina Scabbia appreciation thread!
>>
i like death metal too!
>>
File: Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-1083855.jpg (105 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-1083855.jpg
105 KB, 612x612
best feet in metal, no contest
>>
>gets her FB hacked into for several weeks
>no nudes released
biggest disappointment of my life
>>
File: Jim-Root-and-Cristina-Scabbia.jpg (68 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Root-and-Cristina-Scabbia.jpg
68 KB, 612x612
Leave that Slipknot dude Cris! I'll treat you good I promise!

Met her at after a show once. She smelled really nice and was super sweet.
>>
>>65105215
>FB
>nudes
You're an idiot
>>
>>65105353
>what is checking her conversations with her bf of ten years
>what is the 99.9999% probability she's sent him nudes numerous, numerous times, since they both tour the world with their bands often
>what is checking their conversations for photos
And I'm the idiot, yeah.
>>
>>65105124

Do you know that Scabbia means "scabies" (the skin disease) in italian?
>>
>>65105518
that's fucked up, m8
>>
Why are Italian women so perfect?
>>
>>65105124
Her band would be so much better if they ditched that doofus Andrea or at least replaced him.
>>
File: 1405108613661.jpg (12 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1405108613661.jpg
12 KB, 384x384
>>65105198
>>
> Cristina Scabbia thread on /mu/

Well, fuck me sideways. How do people feel about the songs revealed from Delirium? I'm a bit mixed on the direction myself - it's nice to see Andrea taking on harsher vocals again since he did that better than cleans when he used to do it at all and I feel like the undercurrent of the songs throw back to that pre-Shallow Life ambience, but I just don't know about these nu-metalcore riffs. I mean they're heaview than anything on the last 3 albums but I'm still missing the gothic doom lite stylings of Unleashed Memories and Comalies.
>>
>>65105834
Nigger, I don't want to talk about their faggotass meal """"""""""""music""""""""""", I wanna talk about how hot that bitch is
>>
>>65105834
I didn't know they had something new coming out. I think Karmacode was the last album of theirs I liked. Will check it out.
>>
>>65106118

If social media is anything to go by, a lot of people who felt burned by Karmacode onwards seem to be taking to this album quite well. The House of Shame in particular has a lot of people saying "This is Lacuna Coil, right?". That said, I wonder if the album will hold through for these people. To me it sounds like a better take on the stuff they've been doing SINCE Karmacode but we'll see.
>>
>>65105124
Tetten!
>>
Guys, did she really never as much as a nip slip on stage?
>>
>>65106201
Just listened to the two tracks Delirium and The House of Shame. Sounds promising. Heavier and less poppy. Andrea sounds a million times better growling, he can't sing clean for shit.
>>
>>65106810

Been saying that about Andrea for years now. He used to occasionally growl on the early stuff but after Comalies he just kinda dropped it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.