[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna get into vaporware Where do I start?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I wanna get into vaporware

Where do I start?
>>
>>65104619
Start and stop with Chuck Persons Eccojams
>>
File: manapool.png (263 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
manapool.png
263 KB, 700x700
>>
blank banshee 0
>>
>>65104665
>>65104666
>>65104636
OP said vaporware, not vaporwave, let alone vaportrap (which was a mistake)
>>
>>65104691
He obviously meant vaporwave since he's posting on a music board, you fucking troglodyte. Vaportrap is the only thing of value to come out of vaporwave.
>>
>>65104691
My bad, meant vaporwave
>>
>>65104666
this is the peak of vaporwave (and its related genres)

Prove me wrong
>>
>>65105000
trips of truth

B L A N K B A N S H E E 0 0 0
>>
Build a time machine.
>>
Anyone know what song the bassline in AMMONIA CLOUDS on BB0 is from? Wanna learn to play it, fucking love it.
>>
Onra, early neon indian, vega, toro y moi album - causers of this, whitewoods, washed out - feel it all around where he samples gary low this is all proto vapor or early chillwave(2005-2010) then make youre way through Macintosh plus, blank banshe and etc 2011 -present
>>
>>65105138
>Anyone know what song the bassline in AMMONIA CLOUDS on BB0 is from? Wanna learn to play it, fucking love it.
You can't play basslines just after hearing them?
>>
>>65105226
I can try but tabs are easier.
I'm not that gud ;^(

Reasonably technical for a shitter but that's it.
>>
>>65105247
Keep playing m8

I've got to the stage now where if I hear a song on the radio on the way home I can pick up the guitar or bass after walking through the door and play the song right first time.

One exercise I used to do a lot as a teen was to play along to advert breaks. Over here in England all the advert breaks are 30 seconds, you only get thirty seconds to get it right and join in...then on to the next one. I can play along to fucking anything after about 3 beats now.

Also play along to the radio for the same reason. Even if it's shit music, you never know what is up next - and that trains your ears.
>>
>>65105300
I could try that.

I already sing along to literally everything i hear on the radio at work, for practice.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.