[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? This is the most experimental trap rap song I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
Thoughts?

This is the most experimental trap rap song I've ever listened to and it makes me want to reevaluate my thoughts on the genre.
>>
>>65104091
Whats the deal with that shitty song.The ad libs have more energy than his shitty monotone voice.Its like some autist talks on 1$ mic.
>>
>>65104124
>The ad libs have more energy than his shitty monotone voice
not an argument and not even a criticism
>monotone voice
you don't know what the word monotone means
>Its like some autist talks on 1$ mic.
if this is true then make a song like it and it will get over 100 million views on youtube

false until proven otherwise
>>
I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA
>>
>>65104091
>most experimental trap rap song I've ever listened to

literally cringed
>>
it shit
>>
>>65104207
same
>>
>>65104091
elaborate on experimental
>>65104124
hype ad libs is an art mastered by very few (see waka flocka)

the song is tight, although it is kind of a rip off of future, his flow and delivery are a million times better. the whole song is a hook which is annoying and gimmicky, but the delivery on the only verse is pretty impressive even though the subject matter is kinda generic
>>
>>65104207
>>65104243
you also didnt prove me wrong
>>65104245
>elaborate on experimental
godtier flow and sick adlibs mixed with innovative way of dabbing in the music video
>>
>>65104091
This song is nothing but a marketing sensation. Pretty unreal
>>
>>65104318
its literally the car seat headrest of trap
>>
>>65104288
i wouldnt call it experimental, nor is his flow godtier (i need more before i can come to an educated conclusion) but it is impressive for 808 garbo. i really dig the camera work in the video though. if you want experimental trap check out xxxtentacion, it's like hardcore trap and has distorted production and shit
>>
>>65104288
>didnt prove me wrong
Here OP since all these other guys aren't doing it, let me prove you wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsdh4SlkIfE
>>
>>65104394
how does this prove anything wrong? you just posted a video of some shitty young thug wannabe
>>
>>65104394
not OP but what are you trying to prove with this lmao it sucks.
his flow is horribly boring but the backup vocal melody on the hook is cool
>>
>>65104529
>>65104534
It's much more experimental than Panda.
>>
>>65104318

>This song is nothing but a marketing sensation.

Nothing but? Here I was thinking that people found it catchy. Guess they are all lying.
>>
File: meingott.jpg (169 KB, 2848x2391) Image search: [Google]
meingott.jpg
169 KB, 2848x2391
>>65104612
>>
>>65104091

He's good at saying stuff really fast. Would give an album where he says more stuff really fast a shot.
>>
>>65104570
so a generic trap beat that sounds like it was made in 2011 mixed with some whispering ilovemakonnen sounding faggot is experimental now

this raz simone guy is stuck in 2011. trap innovators like waka, thug, and desiigner wouldnt be caught dead using the trap hi-hat that way, at least not in fucking 2016
>>
File: lacan-troll.jpg (49 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
lacan-troll.jpg
49 KB, 500x367
>>65104623

It's catchy.

I regret nothing.
>>
>listening to this pep rally shit
Ad libs of the year coming through
https://youtu.be/yKfOiAvylTw
>>
>>65104751
it's like if flo rida made trap

garbage

>people that hate desiigner are always the ones with the shittiest taste in trap
lol
>>
>>65104751

Good track.

>>65104772

>with the shittiest taste in trap

You try be elitist over the dumbest shit, bro.
>>
Does /mu/ consider Lil Uzi to be good trap?
>>
desiigner is the death of trap music
travis scott already deconstructed that with rodeo
by 2017 trap will be dead
>>
>>65104288
>innovative and experimental
>literally lifted this sound out of houston/atlanta/memphis rap that's been around for years
but really, if you want to hear someone getting experimental with trap, listen to spaceghostpurrp or something actually explorative
>>
Trap is dead.

Grime is next.

London is the new meme city, it's gonna replace Toronto and Atlanta.
>>
>>65104883

>Grime is next.

i can't wait till the yanks get a hold of it and do it better than the limeys ever did

it'll be tears for years
>>
>>65104660
trap has probably had the most stagnant maturation in all of music history, its all the same drums and hi hat schemes dude dont make it sound so deep.
thugger is garbage. waka flocka is the man
>>
>>65104822
lil uzi is a bitch
>>
>>65104851
this anon gets it
>>
>>65104822
Only his Luv Is Rage mixtape.

He's like if all the good parts of Chief Keef, Drake, Future and Thugger combined and became a rapper. Newest mixtape was forgettable though.
>>
>>65104851
>Lil Yachty already deconstructed that

ftfy
>>
>>65105049
Doesn't answer my question
>>
>>65104245
This.

I only support Desiigner because he puts on dope performances, and because he's trolling the fuck outta Future. Can't wait to hear Future's sad attempt to diss him.
>>
>>65104851
>travis scott already deconstructed that with rodeo
fuck off back to daddy's gated community
>>
>>65104949
I don't know if an American accent would work over a grime instrumental.
>>
/thread/
>>
File: 1462165375173.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462165375173.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>this dude jacked futures style and made a better song than Future ever did
>>
>>65104152
>try making a song like this

Literally the weakest argument desu
>>
>>65105304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHuyN6B3f3M
Wonder no more! It's really, really shit. Good luck stealing the genre!
>>
who are the up and coming artists?
I like Vince Staples but Vic Mensa, Yatchy, and Lil Uzi are all pretty forgettable desu
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.