[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Cole the saddest person in indie? >Sky dumps him for some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: JUST.jpg (44 KB, 583x494) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
44 KB, 583x494
Is Cole the saddest person in indie?
>Sky dumps him for some rich kid
>2nd album is trash and worse than the 1st
>Devin is forming his own band soon
JUST his life
>>
>making millions of dollars
>touring the world playing his music to all his fans
>banging supermodels
>hanging out with fun creative people partying

im sure he'll be just fine OP dont you worry your little head about it
>>
>>65103922
>making millions of dollars
you mean thousands?
>>
>>65103922
>burger scene
>>hanging out creative people
kek
>>
>>65103885
what the fuck is that pose the dude is doing?
>lemme stick my right leg in between your's while we hook up
That looks like some awkward beta shit
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>65103885
>Sky dumps him for some rich kid
what when did this happen
>>
>>65103885
Sky is the victim of abuse in the industry. Its no surprise that once questions were raised about who was doing the abuse they broke up. It obviously wasn't Cole abusing her, but once attention was brought to it she was forced to leave him so more questions wouldn't be raised.

She's not the first girl in the industry to blame her bruises on being anemic.
>>
>>65104206
whos doing the abuse?
>>
>>65104323

Sky said the bruises happened when she was doing movies so likely someone there or at the Hollywood parties she went to. She's connected to David Lynch who has advocated Roman Polanski to have his charges dropped.
>>
>>65104323
I am.
>>
>>65104206
naming your album masochism wasn't perhaps such a great idea in retrospect then
>>
>>65104498

Or maybe a cry for help? She's always re-tweeting things about being depressed.
>>
What bruises? When did that happen?
>>
>>65104479
Where did she address this?
>>
>>65103885
cole is an attention starved shithead.
>>
>le depressed rich white people :^)
>>
>Sky is a hoe
>2nd album is decent (their debut was absolutely trash)
>le frog man is a problematic man and Cole the good kid don't need "bigots" in his shitty band
>he makes millions with his generic jangly music for brainless white teen hipsters

Cole is finding the light.
>>
>>65106138
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S57776993#p57778083
>>
File: 1438473022126.jpg (113 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1438473022126.jpg
113 KB, 640x1136
>>65106254
>>
how has no one brought up the whole heroin thing
>>
>>65107068
Hey thanks anon.

Wasn't the whole "sky ferreira being abused" thing a joke though? I wasn't around for that but her explanations seem reasonable to me
>>
>>65107068
/thread
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.