[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do autistic people make the best music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: g5OEAQs.png (107 KB, 267x391) Image search: [Google]
g5OEAQs.png
107 KB, 267x391
Why do autistic people make the best music?
>>
>Autism
>Not bipolar
I think it's more likely the latter with Kanye desu
>>
Because for example people diagnosed with Aspergers, are often really good at some things, and really bad at other things.
I can confirm this because I'm an autismfag
>>
my roommate last semester was autistic

I now fully support autismo genocide
>>
File: 1464007615963.png (19 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1464007615963.png
19 KB, 555x407
>>65102743
>>
>>65102557
my sister is autistic and she does my CS homework
>>
Spergs are good at one or two things and laughably awkward at best at everything else. Some spergs happen to be good at writing music, but it's always pure technical wank with no emotion because autists can't really feel emotion. That's why they're so attracted to prog, as it focuses more on technique than feeling.
>>
>>65102743
my roomate was autistic freshman year

>laying in twin dorm bed with qt
>qt is honestly too t h i c c to share a twin bed with but that's beside the point
>thought the autist was asleep
>fingering qt, shes kinda moaning
>autist sits up, yells NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
>wont quit
>wakes up my whole suite
>looks me right in the face
>YOU DONT GET TO DO THAT
>go the entire year without getting laid

fucking tards man
>>
>>65102905
You put him a weird fucking position t b h. If I were your roommate I would've said get the bitch out before I went to bed but still.
>>
>>65102557
>Why do autistic people make the best music?

Drugs
>>
They care enough to make it perfect. Always though was more of a borderline manic, but OK.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 500x332
>>65102557
DELE THIS THREAD
>>
I finally tried to listen to Life of Pablo. Wasn't doing it at all for me.

But honestly I think Kanye's high half the time he says dumb shit. That's what it sounds like anyway.
>>
>>65102886
That description perfectly matches Buckethead

Fuck that autist
>>
>>65102905
Yeah, sounds like you were the weird roommate man. Wait till he's not in the bed right fucking above you.
>>
>>65102905
fucc

How does someone shit out a tard baby, raise it for 18 years and then send it off to college to live with normal humans and think nothing of it? I'd be guilty as hell knowing that some poor kid is going to have the worst year of their life
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x328
>>65102905
>>65103183
Same fag spotted
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.