[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
less repetition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Lighthouse.jpg (548 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Lighthouse.jpg
548 KB, 1024x768
post the least repetitive electronic artists you know.
pic completely unrelated
(noise and other extremelly radical experimental genres aren't really welcome, I know they are not repetitive, but I'm still looking for some form and structure)
>>
please reply :(
what have i done to you
>>
>>65103476
bless, have a bump, i have no idea thou
>>
>>65103507
thank you, God bless you. (or Nietzsche, or the pagan divine entities)
>>
bumpladdy bumpladda
>>
Karlheinz Stockhausen
>>
I knew this thread would be all bumps.
>>
Squarepusher.
>>
>>65103686
thanks, I already know a bit of his work. Any recommendations?
>>65103751
What do you like about squarepusher? Of all the famous warp artists (Aphex, BoC, Autechre), I always found him the least interesting. His drum programming is really fun and enjoyable, but the overall sound of the music is just cheesy and somehow boring. His attempts to fuse jazz and IDM sound really annoying (and I'm saying this as a big fan of jazz). His jazz sounds so damn overproduced, cheesy and generic. Basically, it's generic lounge jazz mixed with IDM and breaks.
>>
>>65103823
Yeah, my favorite tracks are where he just blows up a drum machine. He isn't my favorite, just what I thought of from op's description.
>>
>>65103872
I am OP, :)
Which albums are you favourite?
>>
>>65103889
Probably Do You Know Squarepusher and Ultravisitor era stuff.
>>
>>65103963
Yeah, that's nice. I really like the track My red hot car. The vocal sample is annoying, but that rhythmic, pulsating part full of juicy breaks at the end makes the whole thing worth listening.
>>
Lil Ugly Mane
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.