[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you experienced these works of art?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 600x600
Have you experienced these works of art?
>>
I read some of the harry potter books when I was younger. Also have a vague understanding of some of the bible from going to church on holidays and reading the children's bible.
>>
The Bible is my most favorite fantasy drama
>>
>>65101313
Joe come you didn't play gta 5 when you were a kid?
Poorfag newfag.
>>
>>65101293
all of them but the bible homie. Thriller is the only one worth your time.
>>
>>65101343
You're satanic.
>>
>>65101293

GTA V is the only thing there that could be considered art.
>>
I'm a Christian but I don't think you can call the Bible a work of art man... its a bunch of disparate texts that were not originally intended to go together, and were written with vastly different intentions. Psalms is a work of art for sure. Leviticus is about as far away from art as you can get. Most of the rest is somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>65101293
Ahaha wow
>>
>>65101323

>being a kid when GTA 5 came out

get old faggot
>>
>>65101426
i am the beast i worship.
>>
>>65101436
GTA V is 10/10 looking 4/10 game brojo.
>>
>>65101592
Wrong.
>>
Mr. Hood
>>
>>65101592

I've put like 300+ hours into GTA V, it's at least a 9/10 game.
>>
>>65101323
Grow up, toad.
>>
right is right
>>
File: 640.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
>>65101642
>>65101718
>300 hours in GTA V
why senpai ??. i played like 30 hours of that shit. Its Second Life with guns.
>>
>>65101752

well I beat the main story twice so that's like 40 hours, and then the rest of the time I spent driving around the city and the mountains running from cops, doing stunts and stuff. it never gets old, especially since there are so many vehicles and vehicle customization in the game and the world is so huge. and then of course on PC you have mods which add a ton more replay value.

The Witcher 3 is the best game of this decade so far though.
>>
>>65101880
>The Witcher 3
>Best game of this decade
>Not undertale or TLOU
>>
>>65101934

Undertale is top 3 but TLOU? Really?
>>
>>65101293
Bible>Potter>Jackson>GTA V
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.