[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recommend you anons to check out this album, because its good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
I recommend you anons to check out this album, because its good. but be warned that the ending of this is really disturbing
>>
i dont listen to jap music
>>
okay thanks
>>
>>65096869
will i still like this album if i have never watched twin peaks?
>>
>>65096903
ya you can enjoy it without watching the show
>>
>>65096903
I never watched it either

You can listen to the album here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N23b8LCIsn0
>>
the endings amazing but it's definitely a lot better if you've seen the show
>>
>>65096869
I just heard stupid in the dark, this chink misandric shits fuckin trash
>>
SEEE YOOUU IN DA TREEEEESe
>>
>>65098797
xiu xiu is anything but misandric
>>
Thanks crazyaga i had never heard of this acclaimed album by an acclaimed band based around one of the most famous tv dramas of all time
>>
File: ifeelyou.jpg (63 KB, 590x440) Image search: [Google]
ifeelyou.jpg
63 KB, 590x440
aotysf
>>
>>65096869
Wow Im suprised tot see you here. I thought you killed yourself
>>
>>65096869
I tried to show my day the live videos off this on youtube but he refused to watch it because their was a asian lady playing drums. I dint know my dad was a sexist racist.
>>
>>65101329
Hey Son, Dad here.
I didn't listen because your taste is shit and you were a mistake. Don't ever post about me on this board again.
>>
>>65096869
>the ending of this is really disturbing

I literally don't know what the fuck was going on desu was the stuff the girl was reading original material or from Fire walk with me? Because I don't remember it from the original series
>>
>>65096869
Damn I thought you killed yourself. Shame.
>>
>>65101503
DIARY
>>
I paid heaps for this on eBay because I couldn't make it to Record Store Day, then the cunts at Polyvinyl announce a standard version. I would have just bough that. Fuck you!
>>
>>65096903
just listen to the top Twin Peaks tracks such as the main theme and Laura Palmer's theme because it's really fucking good.
THEN listen to this album.
>>
Why is the ending disturbing?
>>
Laura Palmer's Theme is one of the best tracks I've heard this year.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.