[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is a Sussudio?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: philcollins.jpg (2 MB, 3220x4080) Image search: [Google]
philcollins.jpg
2 MB, 3220x4080
What the fuck is a Sussudio?
>>
>>65096859
you
>>
>>65096960
damn...
>>
the word
>>
it's a song by phil collins u shithead, and the song aint aclled A SUSSUDIO, its called just SUSSUDIO u fucking motherufkcer
>>
>>65096859
> Collins has said that he "improvised" the lyric.[3] Collins was just playing around with a drum machine, and the lyric "sus-sussudio" was what came out of his mouth.[3] "So I kinda knew I had to find something else for that word, then I went back and tried to find another word that scanned as well as 'sussudio,' and I couldn't find one, so I went back to 'sussudio'", Collins said.[3] According to Collins, the lyrics are about a schoolboy crush on a girl at school.[3]
>>
>>65096859
Where the fuck did you find a photo of Collins in such a high resolution?
>>
was he a jew?
>>
File: njr.jpg (43 KB, 949x402) Image search: [Google]
njr.jpg
43 KB, 949x402
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

This is Sussudio, a great, great song. A personal favorite.
>>
It's one of the worst Phil Collins songs.
>>
File: 1454645281142.jpg (47 KB, 660x500) Image search: [Google]
1454645281142.jpg
47 KB, 660x500
Genesis is a gateway prog rock band of the worst kind. It's a bad group, a clusterfuck of syncopation and rhythm that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive synth faggotry and SOLOS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the band itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The untalented bandmates all trying their hardest to look cool, the dancing, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole korg faggotry and everything about the real world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the fanny-party surrealist backgrounds, emphasis on depression, and overall preachiness of the band make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Genesis is basically THE band to attract the most hated music fanbase known to /mu/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this band and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Genesis threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
That being said, Jethro Tull is really great, but King Crimson and Rush are easier to get into.
>>
>>65097620
You absolute dickhead, you don't get the point, don't you ? It goes way too far above your manlet's head, way beyond your memes reach, right ?

I'm not even insulting you. I'm actually trying to make you understand what Jeff Mangum and Thom Yorke and Sufjan have a hard time teaching you : you are the ultimate pleb, you are way too concerned about what other people think about you.

Guess what ? I don't have to justify myself about music because it should be fucking ILLEGAL to hold such a trivial opinion. Genesis is literaly, L I T E R A L Y the point of music.

Do you understand that I'm trying to show you that your memes are embodying your plebness ?
This could all have been different. You and I could have been friends, talking about the merits of prog rock, but no, NO, you just HAD to shit all the way down Genesis' masterworks because you can't handle music with social consciousness.

Guess what moron, Jesus Christ HIMSELF would have listened to Genesis if he could.
>>
File: really nigger.jpg (14 KB, 219x206) Image search: [Google]
really nigger.jpg
14 KB, 219x206
>>65097683
genesis is bad and you should feel bad.

Only good things to come out of genesis are Steve Hackett and the three first Cuck solo albums. I wouldn't consider anything else genesis made music, just a formality so Tony can say "eets prog rok with pop on eet"

The only good things to come out of it's shit tier fanbase are fucking nothing. The fans of it had shit taste before it was popular, because it was a shit band albeit with potential, but you can say that about a ton of shit band. The only thing that changed with it's popularity is that the majority of its fans went from having shit taste to having no taste.

The cancer will defend its shit generic pop full of inconsistency as "prog". The cancer will defend its bad and greatly overused britbong level of humor. The cancer will defend most of the songs being rehashes as being metaphor for the past story of the band, the gay Cuck, was forced as everything previous to them suggested that Peter wasnt a fag, and that Banks had a wife, Yet the cancer will still defend the band as not pandering, because Tony used a bunch of KORG synths instead of old ARP's which would have needed repairs, meaning less shekels for him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH9SxmcRCFY
>>
>>65097766
The fact that so many /mu/tants still name Genesis as "terrible compared to stuff like Gentle Giant, Cardiacs and Magmaā€¯ only tells you how far prog rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Hip hop anons have long recognized that the greatest hip hop musicians of all times are 2pac and Ice T, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Vaporwave anons rank the highly controversial 2814 over vaporwave musicians who were highly popular in websites around 4chan. Prog rock anons are still blinded by memes. Tony used a bunch of KORG synths instead of old ARP's (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been terrible. Hip hop anons grow up listening to a lot of hip hop music of the past, vaporwave anons grow up listening to a lot of vaporwave music of the past. Prog rock anons are often totally ignorant of the prog rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Genesis did anything not worthy of being saved.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.