[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's actually a good album how the fuck did this happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: beyonce lemonade.png (690 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
beyonce lemonade.png
690 KB, 780x780
>it's actually a good album

how the fuck did this happen?
>>
its garbage
>>
She chose good producers and good collaborators
>>
>>65093953
/thread
>>
Beyoncé has been making good music since 2006, man. /mu/ just occasionally has /pol/fags come around and pretend she's bad because they're afraid of gorgeous black women who make them confused about their aryan obsession with pale beauties
>>
>established people write your music for you
>all she has to do is sing it
not that impressive or unbelievable senpai
>>
>>65093993
same goes for Michael Jackson

Thriller is still a good album
>>
>>65094023
he could write too.

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough.
>>
beyonce is good
>>
>>65094093
beyonce writes too
>>
>>65094171
has she ever had solo writing credit on a song? every album she's released this decade has had more than three on each song.
>>
>>65094275
this literally changes nothing shes a great singer and has spunk
>>
>>65094701
that's fine just don't compare her to Michael Jackson thanks
>>
It's a 6/10. Honestly ranks towards the bottom of all the 2016 releases i've heard so far.

It's still her best work to date. Musically, it's pretty varied, and thankfully she's finally shown some vocal restraint. There's no "Drunk in Love"s on this thing.
>>
>>65093979
"beauties"
mfw
>>
I think the best thing about Lemonade is how she manages to overcome all the feelings of hostility toward Jay-Z that she loses herself in during the first half and realize (during 'All Night') that there's still so much to salvage there. There is acutally some legitimately touching poetry in the lyrics to that track.

On an unrelated note, 'Formation' is just undeniable.
>>
>>65093939
she the queen bro
>>
>>65093939
>forcing yourself to like it so you don't seem racist
>>
>>65093953
First post best post has never been so accurate
>>
>>65093939

I love it, I don't get the hate.
>>
>>65093939
you read the pitchfork review and got bluepilled, that's how, you fuckin impressionable philistine
>>
>>65094701
And?

There are a million great singers and performers out there, doesn't mean they have a talent for producing a good song on their own.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 214x235) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 214x235
>>65093939
Tonsil cheese is delicious.
>>
>>65093939
Love Drought and Freedom happened.
>>
>>65093979
I like black women
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.