[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /mu/, bought to hit 500 albums, which one of these should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: which one.png (2 MB, 1498x600) Image search: [Google]
which one.png
2 MB, 1498x600
Alright /mu/, bought to hit 500 albums, which one of these should I listen to and why?
>>
Duster because it's good.
>>
Get out and have a summer faggot
>>
File: イリヤ - il y a -.jpg (67 KB, 716x705) Image search: [Google]
イリヤ - il y a -.jpg
67 KB, 716x705
None of the above.
>>
Duster because it's pretty fucking great and you will remember it for the rest of your life
>>
converge, not close
>>
>>65093594
Dance of the Moon and the Sun is the quintessential folk drone album next to Earth and space Magics (imo), so that
>>
SAW II is a fucking masterpiece and stands as one of the defining albums of its genre, of its decade, of RDJ's catalog and of electronic music in general

The fact that you've listened to nearly 500 albums without touching it is a travesty enough
>>
YO IT'S 3030
I WANT Y'ALL TO MEET DELTRON ZERO

If you want to have fun, D3030
If you want just a pure memorable experience, Dust/Strat
If you enjoy Aphex, how the fuck have to not listened to SAW II go listen to SAW II
>>
Deltron 3030, futuristic 1984. That's all you need.
>>
Can really go wrong with any of these IMO but don't overlook The ArchAndroid. Probably the best pop album of 2010s if not the best.
>>
>>65093594
saw ii
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.