[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /mu/ hate them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Does /mu/ hate them?
>>
>>65090453
One of the greatest indie rock albums of all time tbqh
>>
>>65090453
brand new and tdagarim are fucking perfect
>>
>>65090453
its like the younger kid you let hang out with you and your friends in high school cause its not as big of a faggot as the other kids its age
>>
No but they should. TDAGRIM is good, not too original though. Their first album is horrid and their second is like if Fallout Boy took themselves more seriously.
>>
>>65090885
>not too original though

who did it first
>>
Probably would have loved this if I'd listened to it if I was 15.
>>
You either listened to Brand New when you were supposed to or you missed out on it. If you did then you can look back fondly but probably shouldn't go back too often. If you didn't listen to them in high school then you probably never will like it.
>>
>>65090965
have you heard any 90's alt rock or post hardcore
have you heard of this ultra-obscure band called modest mouse
>>
>>65090878
kek
>>
>>65090965
Well, Not The Sun is pretty much just Bigmouth Strikes Again.
>>
>>65090453
no i dont think so. Daisy is the their best album though. Devil and God is them learning how to not be shit. Daisy is them not being shit.
>>
>>65090453
I like them. Jesus Christ is my favorite song.
>>
File: bTanR.png (411 KB, 688x508) Image search: [Google]
bTanR.png
411 KB, 688x508
>so touch me or don't
>just let me know
>where ya been

>or we could leave it alone
>i'm sure there's someone who knows
>WHERE YA BEEN
>>
>>65091100
>modest mouse
Do they have any good songs? Because everything I've ever heard from them is shit
>>
>>65091431
not the one who posted that but try this is a long drive for someone with nothing to think about, i didn't really like them until i heard that record
>>
>>65091431
Have you only heard their radio hits? Their first three albums and some of the deep cuts on their later stuff are great.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.