[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is too good. How is album this even possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (440 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
440 KB, 1400x1400
This is too good. How is album this even possible?
>>
Wow that cover is absolutely gorgeous. What genre is it?
>>
>>65090217
holy shit

name?
>>
Mark Pritchard - Under The Sun
>>
what is: google reverse image search, the thread
>>
nice cover gonna give this a listen later because of that and OP claiming that it is too good
>>
There's just so much going on you can't get it all in one go
>>
>>65090456
Same, these are the best kind of /mu/tant threads.
>>
>>65090217
Go to sleep boldfaure.
>>
>>65090217
yeah, it's amazing
underrated as fuck
>>
I just now realise how well balanced the cover is.
>>
Most of Pritchard's stuff in general is underrated
>>
The Thom Yorke and Linda Perhacs tracks are excellent, but I really like the whole thing.
>>
You do realize that spamming an album you like is the worst thing you can do for it right?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGezLJmZQak
This is complete fucking trash, are you plebs trolling or something? What's good about a 7 second sample being repeated for 6 fucking minutes?
>>
>>65094259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-3sZjadCvo
>>
>>65094259
>>65094402
Also
>implying the phrase's repetition along with continuing development both through ambient effects and additional musical elements
>implying it's even repeated for 6 fucking minutes
You didn't listen to it.
>>
for anyone who isn't aware, pritchard is one half of global communication
>>
I'm glad other people are enjoying it along with me finally
>>
>>65094431
Fuck off
Now this I can get into
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yam3CWqoZEc
>>
File: folder.jpg (27 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
27 KB, 470x470
>>65094454
and one half of Africa Hitech

and he released one of the best electronic albums of the 90s as Reload
>>
fuck off
>>
>>65096143
you fuck off
this album is great
>>
Is this some sort of new meme, or is this a thread full of obvious shills? either way, fuck off.
>>
>>65094259
This sounds great to be honest. You got me interested, mane.

>inb4 shill
An anon once said that in /mu/, when you start reccing an album because you legitimately liked it, people take it as a meme or as a publicity stun, effectively resulting in the circlejerking the same albums for eternity.

Rings a bell?
>>
>>65096417
>people
I'm hoping its only one or two kids with severe mental problems
>>
https://mega.nz/#!TIoBzJAQ!Cofr2au1pT9XxxasXJiMvfYugDwjDzlW7wahOnoC4BI
>>
>>65096536
thanks
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.