[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grimes is one of the greatest artists of this decade. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Grimes is one of the greatest artists of this decade. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>65089907
griemth
>>
>>65089907
>-attention whore discovered "playing" ""music"" would get her even more attention- : the band
>
>>
Does anyone here take a fucking measured approach on here to anything?
>>65089907
Burden of proof; she makes catchy danceable vaguely experimental synthpop that I personally like but wouldn't consider it the best of the decade

>>65090088
Thinks any female trying to be unique is doing it solely for attention

she seems like a sweet person who genuinely enjoys whats she does leave her alone you nerds
>>
>>65090313
who allowed this perfectly reasonable and logical well-adjusted thoughtful normie onto my 5chan?
>>
he literally copied death grips
>>
>>65090313
>I personally like but wouldn't consider it the best of the decade
But what about ONE of the best?
>>
>>65089907
It's harder to prove you right
>>
>>65090424
Excuse me the 2000s and 2010s blend into one decade in my head so actually yes I'd consider Grimes one of the best of this decade
>>
File: 20160502_224342.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160502_224342.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>65089907
>>
>>65090313
They are nerds arent they
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.