[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of these guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What does /mu/ think of these guys?
>>
More like Bring me to a Better Band
>>
baby's first band with screaming vocals
>>
13 year old core
>>
Better than Oasis
>>
>>65088158
blabediblou pleb deblade
>>
File: BMTH_There_Is_a_Hell.png (98 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
BMTH_There_Is_a_Hell.png
98 KB, 220x220
I like this album a lot, their first is terribly written generic heavy metalcore, the second started the trend of metalcore with downtuned borderline nu metal guitars so fuck that (even though it's an improvement)

Sempiternal was the absolute epitome of mediocrity, and the latest had a few flourishes but drowned under its overt poppiness. But pic related? Honest-to-god good stuff.
>>
>>65088158
They get shit because their fanbase is made of 15 year old scene tumblr girls.

First album is great deathcore.
Second album was fresh as fuck and a nice change of style. Unfortunely, all the scene bands soon copied them and bastardized that sound.
Third album was their best imo and a great blend of electronics and their previous metalcore style.
Sandpit Turtle was also great, with more focus on atmosphere and hooks. Again, all the scene bands copied them and bastardized their style form this albums.
That's the Spirit was alright. A tad inconsistent but had some redeemable songs. The most electronic orientated ones were the best, oddly.
>>
File: 1463004072699.png (96 KB, 214x221) Image search: [Google]
1463004072699.png
96 KB, 214x221
I sometimes go back to listen to them when I feel like a 14 year old depressed girl which happens more than you'd think
>>
>>65088158
literally every band that looks like this is 100% fagcore

you seriously don't actually need to listen to the music to know it's awful. just look at these utter cunts

unfortunately i have heard their music anyway and it's predictably awful

pass
>>
bar the lyrics, Count Your Blessings is a really, really good album
>>
>>65089498
This. Lee's guitar work is great and really melodic. That album has songs where every single riff is memorable (Pray For Plagues is a good example)
>>
>>65088158
metal boy band who need a lot of play back to do live shows.
>>
>>65090919
They are all proficient at their instruments. Why comment on stuff you don't know shit about?
>>
Their transformation was unforseeable for me
>>
mediocre music saved by great aesthetic.
>>
>>65088158
Faggots.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.