[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get your friends to listen to the music you listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (338 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
338 KB, 1136x640
How do you get your friends to listen to the music you listen to?
They're plebs. And need some art in their life.
>>
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 1479x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 1479x1500
>>
>implying i have any friends
>>
bring them with you next time you go to a concert
>>
>>65087534
How is it that a mobile game was funnier than the entirety of the Rick and Morty show

Was it just the delivery (as in no fucking stutter and long pauses) or better writing

Also to answer your question OP, you do it by not being a dick. My girlfriend got into all my music because she'd be listening to it properly when we were together and quickly got to enjoy most of it. With friends I put on the most palatable song of an artist I want them to try. If they like I'll slowly introduce them to more. If they don't like it I don't push the issue
>>
>>65087983
Because I'm a creeeep
>>
>>65088042
Wait. So you dislike the show but still bother with the game?
>>
How do you get your friends to leave their 2 dimensional confines and come hang out with you in person?
>>
>>65088075
Actually I played the game before the show, I ignored the show because it was getting shit on but gave it a try thinking it must be like the game

It was not. Fucking heap of shit
>>
>>65088127
Just curious, what sort of comedies are you into?
>>
>>65088186
I do like Adam Sandler yes. (You can kill me now)
>>
>>65088186
I'm British so mostly British comedy but I also enjoy Arrested Development and Always Sunny of recent
>>
>>65088339
>Pretending to be me
Fuck off
>>
>>65088389
Do you really think someone is going to ever admit they like Adam Sandler, even on an anonymous internet board? Learn to troll harder
>>
>>65088451
>Not following me order
Keep trying.
You'll never be me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.