[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf I hate white people now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 715x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 715x715
wtf I hate white people now?
>>
>>65086969
same, good job kendrock
>>
Srsly though there is a lot more to take away from this album than black politics dudes
>>
>>65086969
when will this meme die
>>
>>65087014
yeah
>>65087045
never
>>
>>65087014
is there? i mean, there's more than "white ppl suck blacks oppressed" but its all very much through a black lens
>>
>>65087014
>a lot more to take away from this album than black politics

"you got the yams?"

"I LOVE MYSELF"

king kunta really outdid himself. bravo
>>
>over a year since release
>people still post this meme
>>
>>65087104
Themes of depression and criticism of music industry are pretty prevalent as well.
>>
>>65087167
dude weezer XD
>>
>>65086969
>image.jpg
fuck off
>>
muh black oppression from muh evil white bois

i better glamorize gun/gang violence in my songs then cry about being stereotyped!
>>
>>65087074
>through a black lens
Well no shit sherlock
>>
>>65088345
the irony in this post is fucking palpable

Kendrick openly mocks people with this mindset on Blacker the Berry and criticizes hood nigga mentalities in 'the celebrity world' in Institutionalized. It's literally about how black people can't help themselves from being dumbass criminals at nice events and that mentality is what's holding them down socially to an extent

listen to the fucking album next time retard
>>
>>65088108
>depression

damn, almost like biggie and lots of others did exactly that millions of years before him

>criticism of music industry

damn, almost like a million rappers have had those themes too
>>
>>65088460
This
>>
It's amazing how shitty TPAB was compared to his first two albums
>>
>>65088460
This, for fucks sake. Jesus christ /mu/ doesn't even listen to this shit.

That being said, album's a 7/10. Too long and too far up it's own ass from a conceptual standpoint, but musically it's top-notch.
>>
>>65086969
>I hate that race that stopped slavery, conceived all the neighboring countries to do the same and invented most modern medicine that saved millions of lives.
LOL
>>
>>65088460
don't bother discussing hip hop on here, it's a depressingly ignorant and stupid environment full of racism.
>>
>>65088460
>Kendrick hates blacks

crackers really believe this.
>>
>>65088460

Everyone knows this is what the album's really about, people just love to trigger nu-males like you guys
>>
File: baby.jpg (2 MB, 2953x1661) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
2 MB, 2953x1661
>>65090570
>>
Why is it that whenever two threads have the same image, those threads always end up next to each other in the catalog?
>>
>>65090640
triggered ya lol
>>
>>65086969
whoa op you forgot to put pic unrelated there
>>
>>65090652
I don't think you know what triggered means if you think posting a pic of a baby is it, the word you are looking for is bait.
>>
>>65086969
i transitioned to black after listening to this
>>
Different words to say you don't like Kendrick Lamar because I disagree with his politics
x1000 threads

valuable conversation

Now imagine every day someone did this with Burzum or Death in June , how would you feel about those threads

wastes of oxygen
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.