[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a man cope with the unending, fathomless nightmare that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tracy_chapman.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tracy_chapman.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
How does a man cope with the unending, fathomless nightmare that is life? How does he cope with humanity's endless potential for unbelievable acts of cruelty and perversion?
Does he embrace compassion and humility? Does he make a monster out of himself? I'm at a loss here.
>>
Answer me you faggots.
>>
why exactly would anyone here have the answer to that question

I just listen to music
>>
Have you been reading Nietzsche or DostoiƩvski, right?
>>
>>65084538
realize that nothing is inherently good or evil
>>
File: mabRfr.jpg (248 KB, 1360x907) Image search: [Google]
mabRfr.jpg
248 KB, 1360x907
just read something
>>
That's some pretentious shit sherlock
You live in the most prosperous time to be alive, with the slightest risk of disease or violence and abundance of food and luxuries
Get your head out of the clouds of oooo life is hard I have to work"
>>
Accept that nothing you do will likely never be of siginificance outside of those close to you. Once I realized this I became a more positive person.
>>
Death and life are only a nightmare if choose for it to be. Like others have said good and evil are arbitrary terms so it's up to you what you define as good and evil or wrong/right in this world. Tame impala does not suck as badly as ppl like to make them out to be :p
>>
>>65084538
I hope Tracy Chapman is a lesbian. There needs to be more LGBT African Americans.
>>
Why did you put a great album that I'd actually like to discuss up as the image for this retarded teenager rant
You made me read it out of hope you little cunt
>>
>>65085756
lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.