[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcd 9BS2Ty_M "I never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: הורד (5).jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
הורד (5).jpg
6 KB, 300x168
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcd9BS2Ty_M

"I never liked the beatles, I thought they were garbage"
>>
THE
>>
>>65083989
lou is infamous for talking shit. i'm pretty sure he even said he disliked music as a whole before velvet underground.
>>
>>65084793
FACT
>>
FACT
>>
no shit he was hispter as fuck
>>
He's right about pretty much anything, tbqh
>>
>>65083989
he's also said he loved them

just fucking around
>>
File: Ian.png (125 KB, 332x281) Image search: [Google]
Ian.png
125 KB, 332x281
>all the butthurt in the comments because he said he said didn't like The Doors and The Beatles

Why are people so insecure about the music they listen to?
>>
>>65085121
sounds patrish
>>
>>65085206
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
>>65085272
I honestly think he's wrong, and his assessment of their music is ignorant. I think both the mentioned band were innovative in their own way, while having mostly retarded lyrics. There's another PBS interview with Kurt Cobain where he shits on similar bands, calling them sexist and dumb. The mentioned bands, in both cases, were dumb primarily for their lyrics whilst making some intelligent music in other senses.

Lou has always been a hipster dip-shit in interviews as well. I mean, it's obvious how much his music was inspired by Rolling Stones for example. I'd love to hear his take on Dylan though...
>>
>>65085849
Maybe we can get him to do a Q&A on /mu/.
>>
>>65085849
>I'd love to hear his take on Dylan though...
he called him a pretentious kike
>>
>>65085849
>Kurt Cobain where he shits on similar bands

I thought he loved the beatles at least
>>
>>65083989
All the blank on blank interviews are great.
You may disagree with some points, but they are really good.
I got into the flaming lips thanks to them.
>>
>>65083989
In 1966, Lou Reed ranked George Harrison among the greatest guitarists of all time. I think the opinion he vocalized then was more accurate to how he really felt, because no one really knew who he was so he didn't have to put on this facade to keep in line with all the other art rock icons of the late 60's who claim to hate the Beatles.
>>
>>65085121
This. I know he once said he thought that the British should never make music.
>>
>>65083989
>>65086580
He was always more into doo-wop and soul as a teen than the British Invasion stuff though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.