[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they mean by this ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: you dont have to.png (9 KB, 605x274) Image search: [Google]
you dont have to.png
9 KB, 605x274
What did they mean by this ?
>>
Did the man who invented college go to college?
>>
I really like Sung Tongs and all but Christ animal collective must be the most insufferable of people to hang around
>>
>>65081259
They seem like ok guys to be around

I don't even get this lyric, they all went to college
>>
>>65081207
you don't have to go to college
>>
>>65081306
yea but they didnt had to
>>
>>65081207
technically, we don't have to do anything...
>>
>>65081259
>fuckng leftist academia indoctrinating white youth
>philosophy degree? more like mcds degree
>>
File: 1373656337778.jpg (98 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1373656337778.jpg
98 KB, 612x612
>>65081259
You must be the most insufferable person to hang around, to be quite honest.
>>
>>65081306
do you even google fucking idiot?

The short track "College" with its line "You don't have to go to college" has often been mistaken as a political statement. "I just threw that line in there to make it funny and to be anti Beach Boys cause the song is so Beach Boys to begin with. You know it's like the anti...'Be True to Your School' mentality of the fifties," Dave Portner (aka Avey Tare) explained on the Collected Animals message board."[19] "The response to that song has been amazing. People at gigs scream for us to play it, and we get emails from kids asking for advice", Portner said in an Interview in 2005.[20]
>>
>I just threw that line in there to make it funny and to be anti Beach Boys cause the song is so Beach Boys to begin with. You know it's like the anti...'Be True to Your School' mentality of the fifties
Yeah, it's just a throw-away line. Don't look too deeply into it.
>>
>>65081306
Sung Tongs was recorded after Avey and Panda dropped out of NYU and Boston University, respectively.

Geologist was all the way in Arizona completing his environmental science degree.

Deakin had sold all his belongings and was doing carpentry twelve hours a day after dropped out of Brandeis.
>>
I WAS TAUGHT THAT EDUCATION WAS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE IT
>>
>>65081390
Deakin is so clearly the superior member that it's not even funny
>>
>>65081390
Based DEAKIN third wheeling?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.