[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can they wear those things for long?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: daft-punk.jpg (156 KB, 1035x766) Image search: [Google]
daft-punk.jpg
156 KB, 1035x766
How can they wear those things for long?
>>
They don't

They hire Madlib and his brother to do so
>>
They've probably taken exhaustive and expensive steps to make them comfortable. Probably ventilated, well-cushioned, etc.
>>
>>65079875
kek;d
>>
if you take that off will they die?
>>
>>65079902
Dude what if it's so well designed that it's more comfortable to wear it than it is to have it off????
>>
>>65079856
They're robots
>>
>>65079931
Then they're that much closer to becoming robots.
>>
>>65079928
No but then people would find out they're Fench
>>
i remember reading that they get hot under it and they couldnt see the pyramid controls as well in live shows

or something
>>
>>65079985
Wrong, they are human after all
>>
>>65079928
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>65082496
4u ;)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.