[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I dump her, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 378x115) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 378x115
Should I dump her, /mu/?
>>
>>65078005
maybe let her take a dump on my chest lol
>>
>>65078005
she should dump you lmao
>>
>>65078031
>implying they're dating
>>
If you found a girl that's actually willing to put up with your pseudointellectual avant-teen posturing you should hold on to her for dear life, actually.
Lord knows your chances of finding another one of those are slim.
>>
You're a shitty garbage human and she's totally too good for you
>>
File: image.gif (165 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
165 KB, 480x360
>>65078005
Fuck her anus to noise music, she'll go nuts trust me.
>>
>>65078103
This. Girls love anal sex.
>>
>>65078005
If she's a total pleb in every other area as well, yeah maybe. But if she's not, instead you should convince her of the contrary.

She has a point though, some people hold the view that noise is not a genre of music and can provide some decent arguments for it. But I take it your gf isn't interested enough to even give a fuck about that.
>>
But noise and music are separate disciplines.

We go through this like every other fucking day, OP. Keep up.
>>
>>65078005
you're wrong

you should dump yourself
>>
>>65078119
And shitting on your balls.
>>
File: image.gif (39 KB, 300x181) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
39 KB, 300x181
>>65078005
She's right you know
>>
>>65078005
Well, noise can be rock, pop, electronic, hip hop, etc. So she's right.
(Fuck her in the anus though)
>>
noise is garbage anyways, gf>noise
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.