[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kaytranada 99.9 Almost good. How do you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 999 (1).jpg (208 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
999 (1).jpg
208 KB, 620x620
Kaytranada 99.9
Almost good. How do you feel?
>>
>>65076304
i thoroughly enjoyed the album. it was my first time listening to kaytranada and i didnt know what to expect and i have to say im pretty impressed.
the production is very well done, especially considering the various types of genres he flawlessly executes (hip hop, r&b, clubby shit, etc.)
shit rides
>>
It's fire
>>
>>65076427
His >>65076427
His production was on point. Some grate vocals. But as a whole album the songs felt like singles thrown together. I hope his next album has more of a consistent feel.
>>
>>65076528
(not him)
I highly disagree, if anything my problem with this album was that too much of it sounds the same.
>>
Really good album. I'd like to hear him explore synth funk some more because his instrumental work on the album is killer. Also I wish he'd rely less on guest features, many of them sucked and weighed the album down. Overall really good though.
>>
>>65076621
Anderson delivered though
>>
>>65076528
thats weird, i really thought it was perfectly consistent in its variation, which is what i was most impressed by
>>
>>65076586
I see what you mean. The bass and hats are pretty much the same every song. I mean look at your dead by flylo, every song gives the same feeling and fit together. This album just feels like "Oh here a bunch of songs I made unrelated to one other"
>>
>>65076629
True, I liked his spot a lot. And badbadnotgood.
>>
>>65076648
I see what you mean too. I don't know, it's not an album that feels like one long piece but the tracks didn't feel detached enough to bother me personally.

>>65076658
Yeah. Also this rapper on one of the first tracks. The rest were just too generic.
>>
>>65076712
I hope him an anderson.pakk make more. Beat song on the album
>>
>>65076824
Pakk's focus isn't really on being a vocalist, so I think 1~ more track is the most we will see from them. Too bad, they made a song much better than anything on Malibu.
>>
>>65076895
True. Nxworries I think was his best stuff yet.
>>
Very nice colorful music. I'm not going to listen to it much though.
>>
>>65076987
Same I'll bump it a few more times then move on.
>>
>>65076304
anyone have a link?
>>
>>65076952
I don't feel NxWorries tbqh, their songs always feel like a big, somewhat funky mess. Still waiting for the album to actually form an opinion though.
Have you listened to his Bandcamp releases from 3-4 years ago? They're more simplistic, but I still think they make for his best recordings together with his work on Dre's Compton.
>>
>>65077109
I have not listen to his old stuff. I'll give them a listen. I just love kx's productions. The low end is so blow out and muddy but it's still good some how I can't explain it. I see why people don't like him tho. Anyways is there any thing that is a must listen of pakks old stuff?
>>
>>65077102
Sorry man I got it on Google play
>>
>>65077211
I'll keep an eye on Nx, hopefully their album will change my mind.
Listen to O.B.E. Vol. 1 if you want original materials and don't mind a pretty bad mastering, listen to Cover Art if you want to hear Pakk doing really cool remakes. Have fun.
>>
>>65077321
Thanks when I get home I'll give them a listen. Hopefully the album will be good.
>>
meh, solid i guess. nothing i'd remember but definitely ok to listen to a couple of times.

6/10
>>
>>65077426
About what I feel
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.