[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he do it bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 479x720
Why did he do it bros?
>>
cuz he's right

wolfmother really do suck

and while his schtick can get tiresome he has done some legitimately goat stuff like angel dust and california, so he gets a free pass for shit like peeping tom and that one bungle song where he just recorded himself taking a shit
>>
>>65074682
That's all Bungle songs, though.
>>
>>65074682
nigga its like a 10 second sample at the end of a GOAT song.
>>
>>65075011
this

such a shitty montie meme
>>
>>65074585
Here's the thing about Mike...
>>
>>65075011
which one, i haven't listened in ages

if it was stubb a dubb or carousel i'll let him off that too

i was defending him anyway, i just think his worshippers are kinda silly.
>>
>>65075055
I think it was the one about the dog (is that stubb a dubb?)

carousel is a fucking great song that fact that somebody could hate such a fun ska song is crazy
>>
>>65074585
What did he do?
>>
>>65074682
What didn't you like about Peeping Tom? Also, did you dislike Handsome Boy Modeling School, as well? They both seemed to have similar organization.
>>
>>65074585
He did it
For The Rock
He did it
For the people
>>
I'm sure Wolfmother are excited that anyone who is anyone is still talking about them but then again how many people irl are big Patton fans
>>
>>65077460
Outside of communities like this I mean. Like, in terms of mainstream relevance he's probably on their level really.
>>
>>65077460
>still

that interview is like 10 years old...
>>
>>65075072
He absolutely BTFO rhcp and exposed them for the butthurt fags they are
>>
>>65077502
Oh, I didn't actually know what this was a reference to. Why are people talking about this?
>>
>>65077519
I assume this was around the time of Stadium Arcadium? Pretty easy target innit?
I mean I remember everyone who wasn't a real music nerd either hated that album or were like "who?"
>>
>>65074585
Most overrated singer of all time.
Fantomas was pretty sweet though
>>
>>65074682
shit man you're a pleb, Peeping Tom is best comicscore
>>
>>65077574
Way before. They had a long going beef and Kiedis got them kicked off a bunch of festivals because he was butthurt. Bungle did a show covering their songs and just making fun of them by over exaggerating and pretending to do heroin on stage

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=34b6laGh8no
>>
>>65077574
Le rhcp are REAL music only a true patrician would understand
>>
>>65077527
idk it's just become something of a meme to bring up wolfmother or rhcp whenever patton is mentioned
>>
>>65077645
Fuck this is funny, and I like RHCP. I wonder if any of them have seen this.
>>
ITT: Serious pipes
>>
>>65077887
I'm sure they have. Plenty is written online in interviews about the whole spat between them that's worth reading if you're interested
>>
>>65077887
There's another way funnier video when they first start playing that show. Just type in bungle RCHP on YouTube has like 300,000 views
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.