[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best music player app on Android?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Google-Music_news_main_580.png (28 KB, 580x422) Image search: [Google]
Google-Music_news_main_580.png
28 KB, 580x422
What's the best music player app on Android?
>>
>>65074576
I use poweramp, it's alright.
>>
>>65074576
When I used to listen to music locally I used Poweramp maybe ow I would need better queueing (?) because it was a lottery to igure out whether the quque would loop or end or even start at all, what would be played after it finishes and stuff

it was ok i guess
>>
>>65074576
Black player, it looks nice,super customizable, free unless you want certain aesthetic customizations
>>
>>65074859
this or gramophone
>>
>>65074576
Is there anything wrong with Play Music? It's what I use.
>>
>>65074576
I use shuttle, and am pretty happy with it.
>>
Phonogram is the best all around option. The widget is still shit tho
>>
>>65076026
Yeah same. I mean I get why Black/Rocket/Poweramp are better but why bother when you can play music just fine with the built in player.
>>
>>65076113
Same, Shuttle is good.
>>
>>65074576
I've been using Poweramp for a few years now, tried a few others (n7, cubed, mortplayer, play music and likely more) but keep on coming back to it.
>>
Theyre all shit. Get an mp3 player
>>
>>65074576
Spotify.
>>
>2016
>Not just using google music, especially with 50,000 free uploads for streaming
>People willingly using nigh unusable alternatives that have god awful UI to try and be hip and edgy
>>
>>65080634
do you have to pay for that?
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-22+at+07.21.56).png (6 KB, 416x130) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-22+at+07.21.56).png
6 KB, 416x130
>>65081478
50,000 songs are free.

It even automatically fixes the meta data (album cover, artist, album name, etc.) for you.

You just need to pay if you want to stream songs directly from google, but you can just upload anything you plan on listening to for free and download/stream from that.

Pic related, you just need to pay for streaming songs you don't 'own' (or haven't pirated.)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.