[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOOM OST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: DOOM.jpg (161 KB, 1360x765) Image search: [Google]
DOOM.jpg
161 KB, 1360x765
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLstXdGXEYegd3XI7qfL-9B8S4106toCFo
some pretty jamming tracks on here, what does /mu/ think?

personal favorite is BFG division probably
>>
>>>/v/
Please go back to your containment board.
>>
Great sound, you can tell he was inspired by some combination of NIN, Meshuggah, and some super abrasive EDM.

Totally nails the vibe of DOOM. Sounds modern and bad ass.
>>
>>65073417
This.
I might add that this sound track also flies perfectly with the pase if the game as well to the actually in game sounds (shooting, punching, the mobs sounds ect)
>>
>>65073417
>NIN
trent was supposed to do it originally
>>
semi related, Smashing Pumpkins use doom rocket launcher sound a few times on Where Boys Fear to Tread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntiofG_3yF4

I am old I used to play the shit out of Doom. I kinda want to play the new one but my pc sucks. I was super bummed about how bad Doom 3 sucked. Almost as disappointing as Duke Nukem Forever was

wrong board i know

>trout mask replica

there ya go
>>
When I play DOOM I just play this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afB9wmKdtkY
>>
>>65073396
Hands down GOTY
>>
They should have used dark ambient and doom metal and thrash metal

Exactly what the old songs would be if not chiptune
>>
I've been listening to Terminal Redux while I play D44M
>>
I got super excited when I saw Michael John Gordon was going to do the soundtrack. Loved his contribution to Wolfenstein: The New Order.
>>
File: 1457069630400.jpg (50 KB, 1045x1603) Image search: [Google]
1457069630400.jpg
50 KB, 1045x1603
>>65074723
>ID Publishes Wolfenstein: The New Order
>And now Doom
>Same release order as their original games so far (Wolfenstein, DOOM, Quake)

Quake's gotta be next right? Imagine if they got trent back for that soundtrack.

>mfw
>>
Why isn't it like thrash metal? Djent and EBM doesn't fit at all
>>
Not quite as cool as the oldschool soundtrack, but it does a fine job getting you pumped. I like how it starts up a little every time you shoot your gun.

The game itself is a real gem too. Reminds me of how Mad Max: Fury Road had to show how action movies are supposed to be, because nobody else got it right since the 80's.
>>
This games a pro at knowing when to start the music on you for the fight. Even when to end it too.
>>
>>65074864

Rammstein sampled the original Doom in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRQiiDvvNNY

Perfect for the edgy 7th grader that I was.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.