[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me just one thing. How the fuck did this imbecile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Explain to me just one thing. How the fuck did this imbecile "revolutionize" the music industry? Why do so many people defend him for his "artistic creativity"? Aren't his songs just bullshit generic rap songs? I've only seen black people like his bullshit. And I'm not even getting into the severe mental syndromes he has.
>>
repeating digits decides what i watch on netflix
>>
>>65073163
freddy got fingered
>>
File: h0L9J8i.jpg (150 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
h0L9J8i.jpg
150 KB, 720x960
This is the average Kanye fan

This is really all you need to understand. They're a bunch of suburban teenagers who idolize blacks
>>
>>65073186
this is the post that made me stop browsing HHH
>>
>>65073186

>good shorts (shows patriotic spirit)
>maintaining strong eye contact with camera
>not hover-handing
>good posture
>warm nature
>ginger but looks like he is starting to grow a soul (thanks to repeated listening of 'Ultralight Beam' and other soulful Kanye tracks)

Kanye fans confirmed good fanbase.
>>
File: whodat.jpg (53 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
whodat.jpg
53 KB, 576x1024
>>65073186
>>65073192
>>65073249
This is a recent picture of him
>>
>>65073287
what a baller
>>
>>65073287

Wait are you trying to imply that this guy is a dork or something in this pic? Because ginger lad looks like he is killing it there. Good on him.
>>
MBDTF eat it out your pitchfork trough fag and check the lyrics empty attic mouth breather
>>
>>65073338
Jesus Christ, drop that niggerspeak and talk like a normal human being.
>>
>>65073163
The Office (UK)
>>
>>65073317
I was showing the haters that the guy they were hating on is more Alpha than they will ever be.
>>
>>65073186
He was like 13 here? What's your point? When I was 13-18 I was listening to metalcore, post hard core and edgy angsty pop punk music. I had stretched ears, facial piercings, the lot.

I'm 22 now and I grew out of it years ago.
>>
>>65073369
The fact remains that he is. People of literally all races, ages, body types whatever the fuck kind of description you want to use listen to hip hop and or kanye west. These threads are nothing but bait and we choose to reply to them like the suckers we are.
>>
>>65073405

>and we choose to reply to them like the suckers we are.

Speak for yourself, sucker.

I'm just bored.
>>
File: 1463815537442.jpg (33 KB, 488x563) Image search: [Google]
1463815537442.jpg
33 KB, 488x563
>>65073355

Jesus Christ, drop that edgekidspeak and talk like a normal human being.
>>
>>65073431
>I'm just bored

So am I. But it's night time here and I'm winding down. Go find something else to do besides sitting on your computer. I'm about to get off and do more productive things.
>>
>>65073446
Kill yourself nigger.
>>
>>65073469
Do you honestly hate black people?
>>
>>65073151
Look at what was popular in hip-hop and pop music when each of his albums came out, his music was always in a different place than the rest of the mainstream all the while taking elements from it and in my subjective opinion, improving upon them
>>65073163
Twin Peaks
>>
>>65073469

>implodes from sheer angst

lol
>>
>>65073163
Still Game
>>
>>65073151
Correct, he's a talentless fucking hack
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.