[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What /mu/ think of Kyary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10
File: 18768_620.jpg (74 KB, 620x611) Image search: [Google]
18768_620.jpg
74 KB, 620x611
What /mu/ think of Kyary?
>>
Love. I've been listening to her a lot lately. Her stuff is all written by Nakata, granted, but I feel like she has stronger personality informing his choices than the entirety of perfume or the chick in capsule.
Yume no hajima ring ring has been stuck in my head for a few days on and off.
>>
hoy shit i love her. such CATCHY TUNES plus she cute
>>
it's shit for weeabros.

you know the type: ascended nerd, watches "artistic" anime like penguindrum, plays yume nikki, ironically crossdresses as touhou character at his local con, has a tumblr full of psychedelic imagery, jerks off to perfume's legs, namedrops Les Rallizes Denudes, still thinks Lil B is funny, posts on /a/ because /jp/ made fun of him

that guy.

(He's you)
>>
Who? I don't listen to gook music sorry.
>>
>>65072840
nice projection
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5kqbS6gdfE

and she just gave $100,000 to some asian Survivor contestant

what is her deal
>>
>>65072840
but what do you think of _her_ was the question
>>
File: alien in a facemask.jpg (67 KB, 457x457) Image search: [Google]
alien in a facemask.jpg
67 KB, 457x457
>>65072840
>still thinks Lil B is funny
how long until he's considered classic btw?
3-4 years?
>>
>>65072952
talentless hack

like everything Nakata touches besides MEG
and she doesn't work with him anymore because even she realized this
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 640x1136
I FUCKING LOVE HER
she is so charismatic and beautiful, and her music always puts me in a good mood. Listening to her a lot lately, mostly her old stuff cause her latest single was weak.

5ive Years Monster leaked online and its fuckig amazing, a great song and a throwback to her old sound and image. She's a babe
>>
>>65073004
is this the rym guy who is unironically a prostitute and considers himself a woman
>>
>>65073049
Lol no? I don't use rym.
I just love kyary bb
>>
Catchy, but uninspired and shitty, music. Also, her voice is autotuned to FUCK.

I still listen to her stuff sometimes but it's as generic as you can get.
>>
>>65072553
lol I remember posting something similar to this like 2-3 years ago and people told me to go to /jp/, glad you have been blessed by the light, friends
>>
File: -jbtqfG6Y7Q.jpg (65 KB, 600x644) Image search: [Google]
-jbtqfG6Y7Q.jpg
65 KB, 600x644
Plan on getting this
>>
Her music fills me with real good feels. Her concerts look really fun too, if I went to one I'd probably stop being such a stoic bitch and actually have fun. I want to hear the fucking songs she apparantly did with SOPHIE already.

Also I want a kyary gf

>>65074057
I wouldn't say it's generic. The super colourful, dense instrumentals have a lot of character and the hooks are way better than most jpop.
>>
File: kyarjojo.jpg (27 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
kyarjojo.jpg
27 KB, 230x219
cute and catchy music and she's a 10/10 cutie
>>
We already have a Kpop thread up, summerfag.
>>
>>65075054
>and the hooks are way better than most jpop.
True, but jpop is almost entirely shit.

She's the only jpop artist I've found that I enjoy so far, but again, it's very shallow listening. The only appeal is the cute voice and weeb attraction.

That said, I really like SOPHIE (way better than any shitty jpop producer), so I'm also interested in that collaboration.
>>
>>65072664
Not to mention that what little influence A-Chan actually had over Nakata drove Perfume to the shitheap (See: COSMIC EXPLORER)
>>
>>65075083
Have you heard Jun Togawa? Idk, listen to her if you want some deeper artsier shit and more powerful vocals. She's the only japanese pop I've really connected to other than kyary so far and I feel like I've posted about her on /mu/ too much
https://youtu.be/zcEo52lzpnk

Also, what don't you like about Nakata/do you like so much more about SOPHIE anyway?
>>
>>65072840
Amazing everybody here posted reasons why they like her music but you commented on her fanbase, i don't even have to like her to know that's not how you criticize music. Post's like these show you care much more about the image you project than about actual music.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>
Nakata has been shit since he dropped the old Capsule sound.
Make way for Sasaki.
>>
>>65076745
>implying Capsule never was club oriented Shibuya-kei
>>
File: 1463629965720.jpg (929 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1463629965720.jpg
929 KB, 1000x1500
WHAT
WENT
WRONG
>>
File: wrter54.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wrter54.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
Alcoholic. life is a party to her
>>
>>65072840
Eh, I think Perfume or Capsule would better fit that description. Kyary is wacky for people who don't listen to j-pop eye emm ohh.
>>
>>65072553
Kyary is cute. CUTE.
>>
>>65072553
The Nanda Collection was 10/10.
Everything after except for Tokyo Highway and Yumeno Hajima Ring Ring has been pretty mediocre.
She's over...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.