[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a Prog rock/metal, electronic listener, and I fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
I'm a Prog rock/metal, electronic listener, and I fucking love Lana Del Rey

>Guilty pleasure Thread
>>
is this a new meme?
>>
is this a new meme?
>>
>>65065720
you are what is wrong with the world

sickening
>>
>>65065712
I'm honestly with you on that, op.
>>
>>65065712
lana del rey is the equivalent of a girl who's super fucking attractive but has literally no personality or uniqueness to her, whatsoever.

as in her voice is nice and pretty but her music is heartless and has no sustenance whatsoever

try lorde or halsey if you want something like her that's actually good.
>>
>>
>>65066591
OP here.I agree with that. She could use her talent to do things much better
>>
Born to Die was really good but I can't get into anything else. I was team sadgirls pretty hard in 2012 so that probably had something to do with it.
>>
>>65066818
once I got prima donna girl stuck in my head for 3 weeks. fuck here it goes again...
>>
In this cover she looks like Paola Turbay, beautiful.
>>
>>65066832
she makes good background noise to me
>>
>>65065712
i have no guilty pleasures because i'm not ashamed of my musical taste. you shouldn't either
>>
>>65066591
>halsey
Please kill yourself, thanks
>>
>>65067119
i'm the new americana
>>
>>65067154
high on biggie and nirvana
>>
i like her music but her lyrics are so cringey
>>
>>65066591
halsey? motherfucking halsey? cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringecringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringecringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringecringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringecringe cringe cringege cringe cringe cringecringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringecringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringecringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringecringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringecringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringecringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe
>>
File: 1401707894438.jpg (2 MB, 5000x4510) Image search: [Google]
1401707894438.jpg
2 MB, 5000x4510
Have you ever heard music that tries to paint some shitty, picturesque, vapid image of the place where you live pandering to tumblerettes and basic bitches with all the fucking instagram filters, and you know that it's not at all close to the truth? Yea, that's LDR. Leave that crap in the dumpster.
>>
>>65067681
hell yeah brother rock for life \m/
>>
I'm a poptimist and I fucking love Yes.
>>
liking prog is what you should be ashamed of
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.