[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you grow out of your Beatles phase?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1462673696080.jpg (182 KB, 926x569) Image search: [Google]
1462673696080.jpg
182 KB, 926x569
When did you grow out of your Beatles phase?
>>
>>
>>65063657
Right before I became a shitty contrarian
>>
i skipped my beatles phase
>>
Sgt Pepper's is the best Beatles album
>>
have you heard "girl"
>>
scruffy steered me clear of that mainstream garbo
>>
>not slipping in and out of a Beatles phase every 2 years

It's like you don't even listen to music.
>>
>>65063657
never, you fuck
>>
I never had one.
>>
When did you grow out of your contrarian phase, moo?
>>
File: Cow_female_black_white.jpg (887 KB, 2700x1803) Image search: [Google]
Cow_female_black_white.jpg
887 KB, 2700x1803
>>65063869
>moo

haha
>>
When did you grow out of your contrarian phase?
>>
File: haha.jpg (3 KB, 126x117) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
3 KB, 126x117
>>65063903

>haha

moo
>>
The day I was born.
>>
>>65063657
Never had one, just a thing for Sgt Pepper and revolver
>>
Literally when I was 12 and decided I'd rather listen to Linkin Park
>>
about 17
I'd like to get back into them though, it's been a long time.
>>
>>65063657

I know this isn't edgy enough to be a popular opinion, but The Beatles were clearly the greatest band of all time. There are one of the few bands even if you subjectively don't enjoy their music, you have to admit that objectively they are very good.
>>
>>65064079
save yourself the trouble and only listen to peppers, then skip to their solo stuff
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.