[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fact that....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: rubber_soul3.png (373 KB, 650x355) Image search: [Google]
rubber_soul3.png
373 KB, 650x355
Have you ever posted the Scaruffi pasta anywhere besides /mu/? And if so, how did people respond?

>inb4 No, sorry op. I don't have autism.
>>
>>65061173
Loser
>>
No, sorry op. I don't have austim.
>>
actually posted it once on facebook to annoy people

they tried to reply seriously

people already know i'm a retard anyway so fuck if i care
>>
File: 1411601659854.jpg (88 KB, 842x648) Image search: [Google]
1411601659854.jpg
88 KB, 842x648
>>
Reddit
>>
>>65061232
BLESS YOU COINBIRD
>>
>>65061232
bless you coinbird
>>
I did once

sent the Beatles copypasta to a le wrong generation-er
>>
File: tumblr_mklelwncg41s67vyfo2_250.gif (977 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mklelwncg41s67vyfo2_250.gif
977 KB, 245x184
In one thread, I set up a really well rounded argument about something Beatles related but left a few hints for someone to post the pasta as a response and some idiot actually went off ranting at the pasta.
>>
>>65061232
BLESS YOU COINBIRD
>>
>>65061201
haah OP knew you were going to post this and you did
>>
>>65061173
i posted it on a music forum once in a chat that was already a shitshow. the ppl that didnt ignore it just said something like "wtf" and then i deleted the post
>>
>>65061232
BLESS YOU COINBIRD
>>
The fact that so many books still name Thom/Björk as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" couple ever only tells you how far human mating still is from becoming a serious art. https://www.change.org/p/thom-yorke-get-thom-yorke-and-bj%C3%B6rk-to-go-on-a-date
>>
I showed my friend in my Photoshop class once and for the rest of the year we laughed at his entire website.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.