[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Albums to stone to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: rock_bud.jpg (44 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
rock_bud.jpg
44 KB, 500x308
Me and my bud (pun intended) are gonna get high af. Got any good albums to listen to while stoned?
>>
>>65060454
favorite genre -> universally agreed best album in respective genre
that's usually how you have the best fun
>>
File: eazyecover-copy-670x670.jpg (145 KB, 670x670) Image search: [Google]
eazyecover-copy-670x670.jpg
145 KB, 670x670
everything is good when you are stoned

I always liked listening to Gangsta Rap because it's hilarious
>>
DUDE
>>
remain in light
the parable of arable land
Disco Volante (Mr. Bungle)
Plantasia (Mort Garson)
Silent Hill 2 soundtrack
Ocarina of Time soundtrack
Anything by Oneothrix Point Never
Can
Ummagumma
>>
>>65060454
listen to something you already like a lot and i bet youll hear things youve never noticed before
>>
dude
>>
Wish you were here
Atom Heart Mother
In the court of Crimson King
>>
>>65060454
Piper At The Gates of Dawn

I did this last night actually and it was wonderful
>>
>>65060454
Literally anything you already like
>>
>>65060454
Loch Raven and Feels in general are pretty neat
>>
>>65060494
thanks!
>>
Anything made by someone from either LA or the UK
>>
>>65060594
this is good
>>
File: ct-stoner4.jpg (27 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
ct-stoner4.jpg
27 KB, 512x384
>>65060561
nah, it's like when you are on your knees staring at the lino for what feels like 30 years thinking that it's a kingdom of little specs of marks from life like a long epic that will be lost forever but is here in your bathroom and is actually life itself. It's load of rubbish
>>
>>65060778
well we know someones already stoned
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1155x1133) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1155x1133
If you can get a hold of it, it's great. I'm sure other /mu/tants can assure you
>>
Demon Days, front to back.

Do this multiple times and get real, real high.

Best if you can align the last track with the sunset shining through your windows illuminating all your bong smoke.
>>
File: gateway.jpg (359 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
gateway.jpg
359 KB, 900x900
Stoner/Sludge metal rec coming through
One of my favorite albums to smoke along to
>>
>>65060454
weedinhaler by slumber
>>
Get psychotically stoned and dance to Villalobos, tech-house master
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.