[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DON'T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
DON'T
>>
FUCK
>>
WITH
>>
Me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZSAQX2uuUY
>>
FORMULA
>>
>>65059287
Stop fucking with the formula
>>
File: Mike Dubs.png (3 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Mike Dubs.png
3 MB, 2000x1000
Don't fuck with my dubs
>>
>BRIAN YOU FAT ASPIE CUNT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH THE FORMULA! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE FUCKING GONE AND DONE YOU SPASTIC BASTARD! IF ONLY YOUR FATHER WAS HERE TO HIT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A 2X4! THEN YOU MIGHT FUCKING LISTEN!
>>
File: 234234234.jpg (256 KB, 1200x1527) Image search: [Google]
234234234.jpg
256 KB, 1200x1527
The Mike Love hate was only invented so people can scapegoat something other than Brian for Smile not being completed
>>
>>65059567

time proved Mike Love was right about it. Brian Wilson ruined the Beach Boys success with his huge ego and lofty ambitions
>>
File: brian-wilson-smile.jpg (31 KB, 313x320) Image search: [Google]
brian-wilson-smile.jpg
31 KB, 313x320
>>65059465
Fuck you Mike, go be a brown noser somewhere else you talentless shit. Carl was right about you, you are a fag
>>
>>65059305
mike love is such a fucking cunt
>>
>>65059567
>>65059930
Go away Mike
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.