[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does mu think of The Strokes? Although I know they didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1000x1000
What does mu think of The Strokes?
Although I know they didn't exactly reinventing the wheel but I think they perfectly captured the spirit of 2000's indie in a way that excites everything good revivalism should.
>>
File: meme.png (739 KB, 1000x1004) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
739 KB, 1000x1004
>>65050346
I don't really care about them much but I made a reaction image with their shit.
>>
>>65050346
Great album. Replayed it many times and still hasn't got old
>>
absolute garbage
>>
File: jules.jpg (10 KB, 191x288) Image search: [Google]
jules.jpg
10 KB, 191x288
WAS AN HONEST MAN
>>
It should stay in the 00s with the rest of all that NME indie garbage
>>
ITI > ROF > CM > Angles > FIoE
>>
>>65050362
Thank you
>>
>>65050396
I need to give come down machine more attention but what are your thoughts on angles?
>>
>>65050396
First Impressions of Earth is not bad.
>>
>>65050430
Angles is very consistent but also quite mediocre most of the times

Also the last song sounds like something out of Megaman Battle Network

>>65050433
It's a hot mess, I also didn't liked the direction
>>
>>65050433
I liked it but I feel like it could have been great if they just cut out 15 minutes of filler and added the Hawaii b side back into the track listing
>>
>>65050396
Swap Angles and CM and youre right
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.