[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminist art school chicks and dad rock.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: aerosmith.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
aerosmith.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
Why does dad rock appeal so much to feminist art school chicks?

One day they will be saying my painting of a female is sexist and represents the male gaze of the female body...

The next day they will come to school wearing a dad rock band T shirt...

It's like my painting of a female in a non sexual way is sexist and disgusting but you idolize dad rock bands that had lyrics that sexualised women way more than any painting I have ever done with trheir lyrics.

I personally think a lot of these art school feminist chicks just say and do things that they think make them sound edgy or different.

I don't think they put much actual thought into it.
>>
>>65049866
Show painting
>>
>>65049866
Men do the same thing. it's just since you wanna fuck these chicks you care more.
Art school feminist chicks are no different than the average death grip fan who thinks they're in the "know'
ignore them like their father did
>>
>>65049898
Hey Feminist.

I don't want to.. I come to 4chan so I can complain and argue about what pisses me off anonymously, instead of looking crazy on facebook or losing my temper irl.

It wouldn't make sense for me to post images that could be traced back to my social media accounts...

If I did I would just stay on facebook.
>>
>>65049953
just screenshot it you dumbass
>>
>>65049953
Probably shite anyways
>>
>>65049978
It could be the shittest painting in the world but it wouldn't make my point less valid.
>>
>>65049866
> caring about art school chicks
>>
>>65050239
They annoy me...

Feminist art school chicks and vegans are the reason I decided to stop studying art and get into graphic design..

Graphic design seems to repel them which is good.
>>
Dadrock was the first lesbians, guy.
>>
>>65049866
This is simple. They just don't like you, because you're a pussy. They will never in a million years admit that, but it's the truth, and if you quit being a pussy and caring what they had to say, they'd have nothing to say.
>>
>>65049978
such a girl thing to say, thats really pissed me off, if someone says that to me irl i punch them right in the nose
>>
>OP is that one guy in the fine arts program that was a total fucking drag while everyone else was going out and getting wasted
lmao everyone fucking hated you dude
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.