[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the worst fanbase of /mu/ Ricardos or Grimesgoblins.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: RicardosVSGrimesgoblins.jpg (138 KB, 861x497) Image search: [Google]
RicardosVSGrimesgoblins.jpg
138 KB, 861x497
Who are the worst fanbase of /mu/
Ricardos or Grimesgoblins.
>>
>>65049153
grimes fans definetely, also most hip hop fans on /mu/ are horrible
>>
>>65049153
they're the same people - poptimistics loving /mu/'s waifu-core
>>
>>65049193
yeah I forgot about the kpop bullshit, rip /mu/
>>
>>65049193
>bjork
>poptimism

4/10 bait
>>
>>65049233
t. Ricardo
>>
who /grimesgoblin/ here
gonna get her tattooed on my face
>>
>>65049258
t. Giovanni
>>
>>65049258
t. lavren mayberry
>>
now that grimes is almost 30 will she start to try and be attractive so she has a chance to reproduce
>>
File: bjork.looking.jpg (228 KB, 572x784) Image search: [Google]
bjork.looking.jpg
228 KB, 572x784
>>65049258
t. Piero
>>
>inb4 this thread turns into a grimes waifu thread
>>
>>65049153
deathgripsfags
>>
>>65049153
Grimesfags at least now that her music is just pop or synthpop or whatever the thing with Ricardos is that they believe bjork is the second coming of christ but she just makes bland entry level experimental pop. They believe they are not waifufagging because s"bjork is good muzak" and they feel entitled.
>>
>>65049296
>there are people on here that want shrek babies
>>
Bjork looks like Janis Joplin
>>
Ricardo at least had the decency to kill himself
>>
File: 5345345345.jpg (55 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
5345345345.jpg
55 KB, 600x750
>tfw you like both of their music but you keep quiet about it
>>
>>65049692
I really like Grimes but hate her fanbase on here with a passion. Same with Taylor Swift.
>>
File: ricardo-lopez_528_poster.jpg (46 KB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
ricardo-lopez_528_poster.jpg
46 KB, 528x396
>she's fucking a nigger
>and that's unacceptable
seriously, what was wrong with his brain
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.