[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im watching the breakfast club. Everyone on this board wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Depeche Mode - Violator.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Depeche Mode - Violator.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
Im watching the breakfast club. Everyone on this board wants an ally sheedy, nobody is going for a molly ringwald. And yall think you're bender when you're really anthony michael hall. And that obviously includes me.

80s synthpop ruled.
>>
File: 3.gif (35 B, 1x1) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
35 B, 1x1
>>
>>65045746
Anthony had sick normcore fit
>>
>>65045790
Yeah now 15 minutes into the movie and legit he would be the king of the nerds who gets the decent asian nerd girl
>>
>>65045746
>everyone on this board wants an ally sheedy
Everyone on this board just wants a girlfriend.

A girlfriend, period, idiot.
>>
>>65045998
Nawwwwwwwwwwwww

No one wants the kinda girl thats on your ass everyday about some bogus bullshit. Thats what the molly ringwald gf is. Shes hot but you gotta steer clear less you really have your bearings. Which if you're posting on 4chan, you dont
>>
File: MUuydWO.gif (122 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
MUuydWO.gif
122 KB, 320x240
>>65045765
>mfw I can see the little man dancing
>>
>And yall think you're bender when you're really anthony michael hall
I'm the Principal, motherfucker.
>>
>>65046023
>no one wants the kinda girl thats on your ass everyday
>the girl that's driven, motivated and enthusiastic and just might turn an empty husk of a man into something redeemable
That's exactly what everyone on this board wants, idiot.
>>
File: kaytranada.jpg (879 KB, 1990x1321) Image search: [Google]
kaytranada.jpg
879 KB, 1990x1321
>>65045998
some of us want a boyfriend yknow
>>
What kind of music would each of the four main characters in The Breakfast Club listen to? Keep in mind that the detention happens in the film on March 24, 1984. I think Allison would listen to moody gothic rock and post-punk like The Cure, Sioux and the Banshees and even Joy Division. Brian would listen to geeky new wave stuff like Elvis Costello, Devo and Talking Heads. They'd definitely be the two most patrician characters.
>>
you've got it all wrong op

/mu/ IS ally sheedy
>>
>>65046224
I could see Bender listening to hardcore punk.
>>
>>65045746
>tfw you are such a Molly Ringwald
>>
>>65046224
aren't there 5?
>>
>>65046280
Yeah, like Dead Kennedys and Black Flag. He'd definitely like hardcore punk. Do you think he'd like metal too? I can see him listening to Iron Maiden.
>>
Being Anthony Michael Hall isn't bad, you end up a 6'2" /fit/ guy while Emilio stayed a manlet playing second fiddle to his brother.
>>
>>65046295
My bad. I meant five.
>>
>>65046224
Claire would probably just be a normie who listened to mainstream Top 40 pop like Madonna and Cyndi Lauper. Molly Ringwald was really hot though.
>>
>>65045746
What the? Guy, we are all very aware of the fact we're Anthony Michael Hall. Who wants to be Bender? Dude comes off like a major edgy crybaby asshole the entire movie and nothing redeems him, not even the finale of the film.

Also, can we talk about how lame it is that Ally Sheedy's character went through that whole makeover sequence? Why did she have to change? For Emilio Estavez? What kind of message is that? 'Slap on some eyeliner and the coach of the Mighty Ducks might fuck you yet!' Nah, man, that shit's some broken logic. She looked good the way she was and all she wanted was someone to notice her and the story made that so by changing who she truly was. I would've gladly ate Pixy Stix sandwiches with her anyday. Anyway, fuck you all and I miss my wife and kids. Lebron Paul 2012. AND POST
>>
>>65046397
Agreed. The movie is legitimately great, but that's probably one of its most significant flaws.
>>
>>65046298
I could see him getting into early budding thrash metal too. Doesn't seem like a glam metal guy.
>>
>>65046397
bounced on my boy's D to this post for hours
>>
https://youtu.be/QmIRfsQELA4

Ally Sheedy's hotter, but something about Molly Ringwald's mannerisms drive me crazy. She was so young but totally knew what was up if you get what I'm saying.

Also, I just realised my favourite jap 80s synth youtube channel, rOoooo80 got taken down :^(
>>
>>65046499
well yeah but Ally Sheedy has blossomed into a genuine MILF, Molly Ringwald looks like a spastic SJW nowadays.
>>
>>65046397
Ok good post
>>
>>65046298
i'm pretty sure there's a part where he hums along to sunshine of your love.
>>
>>65046341
madonna circa 1983 was godly though, so was cyndi
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.