[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has he finally lost it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=738 7oLNtgps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: yeezy.png (532 KB, 842x476) Image search: [Google]
yeezy.png
532 KB, 842x476
Has he finally lost it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7387oLNtgps
>>
He looks high
>>
File: kanye.png (126 KB, 460x360) Image search: [Google]
kanye.png
126 KB, 460x360
he is not neurotypical
>>
He's been losing since he stage crashed Taylor Swift.
>>
>>65042882
what an ass!! i cant beleve an IMBEICL like HIM could EVER be called a genius!!!!!
>>
>>65044726
hey cool out buddy
>>
He lost it a long time ago. This is just the aftermath.
>>
I don't like Ellen, she tries to think too rationally, DON'T PUT DOWN THE MEME MAN.
Let the meme man tweet or say what he wants, once in a while he makes you think, not because he is smart or something, it's because he is a reflex of a great part of culture
>>
>>65042882
This makes me feel better about myself, being a socially anxious person.
>>
>>65045352
being socially anxious =/= ranting aimlessly
>>
>>65045352
It seems like he gives no shit about his audience though, almost like he's talking to himself

If he was socially anxious it didn't come out in this interview because he was either too drugged up or too out of his mind
>>
>>65045371
Well when you have social anxiety your speech is sort of all over the place, but I just made it to the part where he starts yelling and dancing so maybe I take back what I said...
>>
he sounds so fucking guarded and reeks of weird tension. what the fuck is up with this voice in that interview
>>
>>65042882
Honestly what the fuck is wrong with him. I mean I like him but what in the fuck is he even trying to say.
>>
File: adf.jpg (14 KB, 502x417) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
14 KB, 502x417
I wonder what would happen if you teamed Ye up with Refn
>>
>>65045476
oh yeah that's another thing /mu/ doesn't talk about since we're all white

Kanye is code switching here, basically trying to sound as white as possible for ellen and her audience.
>>
>>65045226
>a reflex of a great part of culture
that's a great way to put it
>>
He's a narcissist who hasn't been away from the candid camera for a long ass time, give him a break. A lot of what he says here rings true and his passion is incredible. He deserves props for this performance.
>>
>>65045622
no
>>
>>65045622
I agree. People already have their mind made up about him and this is just going to continue the status quo. Ellen was silently judging him behind that huge smile, not because of any malicious intent, but because it fits the interests of the network and she doesn't give an honest shit about people. I would love to sit down and have a genuine conversation with Kanye. He speaks honestly despite the amount if scrutiny he faces for every public appearance. The bit about being raised on Rakim and Phife made me smile. You all get upset/judge because you don't recognize when someone's being genuine. Try to see where people are coming from before you judge is what he was trying to get across.
>>
Hey /mu/, who is the more aspie nigga from Chiraq?

Chief Keef or Kanye West?
>>
>>65042882
i don't understand how this man is responsible for such great music.
>>
LMAO at how Kanye is fucking with her
>>
File: Kanye_Bootystains.jpg (356 KB, 900x617) Image search: [Google]
Kanye_Bootystains.jpg
356 KB, 900x617
can kanye die in a schizophrenic cocaine filled suicide by cop meltdown already so ktt can stop pretending that that retarded nigger is a genius and pop culture can move on from the stagnate pop rap faggotry it has been in for the last ten years
>>
>>65046911
fredo
>>
He lost it with TLOP with all the insane twitter bullshit and tidal restrictions.
>>
"What's the point of thinking?"
- Kanye West, 2016

Truly a genius.
>>
>>65046911
Lil Durk
>>
>>65042882
why does he keep going "mmhhng" like chappelle's prince character
>>
>>65047294
Why don't you purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka?
>>
File: 1441531944371.jpg (36 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1441531944371.jpg
36 KB, 447x444
>>65045622
>rings true
>"I'm the next Steve Jobs & Walt Disney"
>thinking either of those people helped humanity
>>
>>65047175
he means that whats the point of caring about how you seem to others. I love nerds that take everything literally without reading between the lines.
>>
hes the one artist that actually gives a fuck about anything other than himself. Instead of the constant copy pasted be yourself bullshit that every other artists spews out of their mouth.
>>
HES LOST IT COMPLETELY
>>
>>65047108
I really hope ths little negroid shit kills himself so all his stupid dickriders will writhe in agony and despair. That day must be a great day, a day worthy of celebration and feast for the redpilled, the intellectual, the enlightened men who know the truth about this stupid degenerate and his whore wife, deserving nothing more than death for their stupidity and shitty music.

I'm surprised you dumbasses actually like this talentless hack. But then again, you guys listen to the shittiest genre of "music"-rap.

You idiots sicken me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ves1z1p9oTQ&ab_channel=HOT97

this is how he normally is when hes not being a meme. you fags are just buying into the act. hes obviously exaggerating his personality when hes on TV and shit.
>>
>>65047413
Kys
>>
>>65047413
I think you dropped your fedora
>>
>>65047338
>implying these people are not cultural giants
come on look at the sociological definition of a meme and tell me steve job and walt disney are not massively popular originators (or repackagers if you believe creation only happens from scratch) of huge swaths of culture. And if entertainment doesn't reflect humanity then what does
>>
>>65047413
this is autism kids
>>
>>65042882
Shit that was awkward. Just look at degeneres' face, she was probably scared that Kanye's going to attack her out of nowhere or something. Also Kanye seemed to be high as fuck, especially towards the beginning. I wonder if he genuinely acts like that at home as well, Kim doesn't want a third child because she already has three.
The 5 second game was funny though.
>>
>>65047508
that's not the point, he mentions needing money from Mark so he could help the world. Steve Jobs fueled the slave trade in Africa for metals we use in our electronics, which is pretty funny considering diamonds (a topic he's touched on) aren't even as big of a factor in slave labor.
>>
File: 1463447245687.jpg (46 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1463447245687.jpg
46 KB, 1440x900
>>65047413

There are never-ending Kanye threads on this board. I don't know how posters could still manage to get this emotional in them.
>>
>>65047413
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>65042882
I'm too cringe sensitive to watch this, what am I missing
>>
>>65049288
He has ADHD and can't articulate what he's trying to convey properly, but if you try to decipher it, what he says does have a semblance of coherent thought. In the end he mostly talks about how he's capable of changing the world but his perception in the media is holding him back.

Or something. I'm not sure, watch it, it's interesting.
>>
>>65049335
thanks haha, I will... it's an exercise in exposure as well while I'm at it haha
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.