[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you guys ever listened to Pet Sounds with a beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Brian Feelson.png (198 KB, 558x594) Image search: [Google]
Brian Feelson.png
198 KB, 558x594
Have any of you guys ever listened to Pet Sounds with a beautiful girl you love very much?

What's it like?
>>
>>65042725
I would like to ;_;
>>
>>65042725
I did.

She pointed out that other than Wouldn't It Be Nice it's mostly sad unromantic songs, so we were just laying there wallowing in it, enjoying that angle of it, but then Sloop John B fucked it all up

6/10
>>
I did with a girl I've been dating. It was nice.
>>
every girl i ever dated had pretty shit in music taste desu
>>
anyone who's ever had a girlfriend should be forced to listen to sgt. pepper's instead

brian made his masterpiece for us sad loser boys
>>
>>65042971
>Pet Sounds
>unromantic
Explain.
>>
>>65042971
MY GRANDFATHER AND ME
>>
>>65043204
THEN HE TOOK AND HE ATE UP ALL OF MY CORN
>>
I listen to it fairly regularly with my girlfriend of almost 4 years. Whenever we drive somewhere I'll just play whatever and she really likes Pet Sounds especially You Still Believe in Me and Thats Not Me
>>
>>65043394
In my fantasies we listen to Pet Sounds in her room, and Born to Run when we drive.
>>
I will

next week. NEXT WEEK
>>
>>65043138
>Love is here today/Then it's gone tomorrow/It's here and gone so fast
>If you should ever leave me/Well life would still go on believe me/The world could show nothing to me/So what good would living do me
>The entireties of That's Not Me and I Just Wasn't Made For These Times

Don't Talk, Wouldn't It Be Nice and You Still Believe In Me still work though, so I take back that it's the whole album
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.