[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can all still agree this is the best one, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Radiohead.bends.albumart.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead.bends.albumart.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
So we can all still agree this is the best one, right?
>>
>>65042023
I'm pretty sure the general consensus on /mu/ is that Amnesiac is the best.
>>
>>65042023
nobody on this board has ever agreed on the quality of radiohead's album's relative to each other
>>
>>65042023
Its Kid A you simple bitch
>>
>>65042052
lurk more, it's Kid A
>>
>>65042023

The Bends=In Randbows > Kid A >>> The rest of their "albums."
>>
OK Computer is their best. Contrarians will say anything else for epic Anonymous Internet credibility
>>
The Bends is only marginally better than Pablo Honey
>>
>>65042052
That's the patrician choice so naturally it's not the general consensus
>>
>>65044894
Agreed except Kid A > The Bends = In Rainbows and then I don't care about anything else
>>
>>65042023
It's my favorite drunk album, dunno about best Radiohead album though. Kid Amnesiac is next level.
>>
>>65044894
Same m8
>>
>>65044894
The Bends > OK Computer > Pablo Honey >>>>>> The rest of their "albums"
>>
File: 0-RWi9WnnzM7xQOxJw.jpg (195 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0-RWi9WnnzM7xQOxJw.jpg
195 KB, 600x600
This is objectively their best work
>>
>>65044924
I legitimately think it has 4 good songs and the rest is un-listenable.
>>
>>65045843
this is unironically how I feel about Kid A
>>
>>65045487
%100 correct
>>
>>65042072
Kid A and OKC are obviously the top 2, anything else is contrarian

although Kid A is the most mentioned
>>
Kid A> OK Computer>In Rainbows> Amnesiac> A Moon Shaped Pool> Hail To The Thief> The Bends> The King Of Limbs>>>>>>> Pablo Honey
>>
he also forgot amnesiac
>>
>>65045487
It's really good. Personally not my favorite, though.
>>
Who is this literal who band and why should I listen to it?
>>
>>65044924
OK Computer is great, but overrated. There's a huge chunk in the middle of the album that brings it to a standstill. The first 5 tracks and the last 2 tracks are some of the best work they've done...but in-between that you have to listen to five of the most dull songs they've ever recorded.
>>
>>65046441
this is my rating although i haven't fully made up my mind on AMSP yet
>>
where do we go from here the words are coming out all weird WHER ARE YA NOWWWWWW THAT I NEEED YOU
>>
>>65046970
I wish that something would happen
>>
WHERE ARE MY REAL FRIENDS
>>
Obviusly, In Rainbows is the best one
15 steps
Nude
Bodysnatchers
Weird Fishes
House of Cards
Reckoner
Come on... Its obvius...
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.