[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gira v. Grimm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: gira.jpg (347 KB, 1124x1200) Image search: [Google]
gira.jpg
347 KB, 1124x1200
Whatever ended up happening to that Gira/Grimm situation?
>>
grimm deleted everything off of her facebook

looks like the shitlords won for once
>>
>>65041838
Nothing because she was obviously bullshitting.
She'll probably get sued and kill herself.
>>
>>65041838
Nothing, other than tarnishing Gira's reputation to the casual observer.

If he takes it to court, we won't know for a while now.
>>
>>65041854
she'll be fine
>>
I am Dutch and studying in America next year

Everything I read makes me scared of having sex with American girls. Do they really think everything is rape?
>>
>>65041887

yes
>>
>>65041887
Grimm seems to be just an attention whore.
>>
>>65041887
You need to print out consent forms and have them signed and notarized before initiating intercourse.
>>
>>65041887
Yes
>>65042106
do this
>>
I can't fucking believe Gira got away with it. It's disgusting the shit you can get away with if your famous, and/or have a lot of money.
>>
>>65042392
B8
>>
>>65042441
>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.