[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Bino's albums soo good? Camp? Bretty good hip hop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 960.jpg (56 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
56 KB, 960x540
Why are Bino's albums soo good?

Camp? Bretty good hip hop album.
BTI? Bretty good album
>>
who?
>>
>>65040769
gambino > drake
in every way possible
>>
>>65040884
yeah he displays his singing through Because the Internet
>>
>>65040769
i agree desu. one of my fav hip-hop artists. i hope he releases some more stuff. i really dug STN MTN/Kauai
>>
Cause earl sweatshirt wrote them...
>>
>>65041281
source? fag
>>
>>65041281
nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8
m8, ur b8 was so gr8
i rel8 2 this b8
dont be l8 with this b8
such gr8 b8 m8
>>
BTI was fantastic
>>
why does Fatando rate the albums really low tho
>>
>>65041769
cause hes bad
>>
>>65040769
Crapbino is so shit
>>
>>65041769
le contrarian=le patrician

i remember seeing one of the reviews (back when i still watched his content) and he said the Camp was bad because it was "so depressive" or something. honestly, his Bino reviews are so phoned in and half-ass, i dont take them seriously at all.
>>
I fuck with gambino, but honestly his albums so far have been pretty corny. They're enjoyable but kind of hard to take seriously. A lot of his bars are hilariously bad and they really rotten some the hidden genius.
>>
>>65041775
btw this is a double entendre
>>
>>65041840
zealots of stockholm (free information) would like to disagree

>I never understood the hate on a nigga preference
>when every marriage is a same sex marriage
>same sex everyday, monotonous
>lost god, never pray, forgotten
>lost love, never say it just like our parents
>too much power ain't enough power
>brain splatter like i've fallen off a watchtower

that shit got me the first time i heard it
>>
>>65041910
he has some good bars but the majority are pretty corny. He knows 'how to put together a good album tho so ill always check his shit out
>>
I missed him live desu
>>
>>65042095
>pretty corny
nah I like his lyrics
>>
>>65042095
BTI is mostly like this. there's not much in the way of corny. the only perpetrator of cornyness in the album is Sweatpants, but besides that its pretty solid.

its a concept album, so listen to it in its entirety
>>
>>65042095
His earlier stuff was pretty corny, yeah (a lot of Camp and EP has kind of all over the place, look at me i'm clever lyrics) but Because the Internet is lyrically really strong I think. It has some stuff that's arguably corny, but considering that he has like 3 different POV's he's coming from through the album, the more macho hardcore I'm clever stuff is funneled through the lens of a character where that attitude and behavior would make sense, and he also manages to get in touch with these deeper issues of existential doubt and emotional numbness through these other, new characters that allow him to be more sincere and honest than it seems like he felt he could be before. BTI is just a really fascinating album conceptually, and even if that stuff doesn't get you off the production is great as well.
>>
I listen to his albums so much that I end up getting sick of them. Dude's really talented to a fault.

>>65040884
aye
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.