[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My name is no, my sign is no, my number is no You need to let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: meg.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
meg.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
My name is no, my sign is no, my number is no
You need to let it go, you need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no
My name is no, my sign is no, my number is no
You need to let it go, you need to let it go
Need to let it go
#yesallwomen
#equalrights
#nomeansno
#feelthebern
>>
#realwomenhavecurves
>>
preach sister
>>
No one wants to fuck you, fatass.
>>
>>65038019
>Would you like to save this third slice of cheese pie for later?
>No
>>
>>65038019
In all honesty the song is for beta males who pretend to be nice to increase their chances of getting laid
they're ruining society tbqh.
>>
Go on a diet
>No
Lose some fucking weight
>No
Stop writing shit songs that pander to #bodypositive tumblr feminists
>No
Stop eating that tub of icing
>No
>>
>>65038071
how wrong you are
>>
All her songs make her seem just like this really weak pathetic person who always needs to pump her ego up by acting overly harsh and mean-spirited.
>>
How bad do you thinks he smells?
>>
>>65038178
All fat girls smell bad
>>
>implying anyone hits on this talentless cow
>>
>>65038019
How someone would like this shit? Jesus man, I'm so sorry to know there are 11 years girls get lobotomyzed from this retarded misogenic moviment
>>
I don't know about you, but I'd hit that.

Imaging smashing that ass from behind, grabbing her flabby love handles firmly, pushing her back on to your cock when you thrust so that you can penetrate her gunt even deeper.

Man.
>>
File: 1461096800247.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461096800247.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
>>65038019
>Your name is yes, your sign is yes, your number is yes
> You gotta lose that dress

>#yesallmen
>#equalrights
>#yesmeansyes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.