[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: korn.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
korn.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
Find a flaw
>>
the R is backwards
>>
>>65036018
*Screenshot of of this post*
>>
All in the family
Shit was mad korny
>>
that is a very dangerous place to play hopscotch
>>
>>65036037
you posted of twice
>>
Alright now, I am posting in this thread, so now you must let this thread die, like always when I post somewhere, or you mother will die tonight
>>
the fucking CD started with like 15 tracks of silence
>>
it sounds like Refused xD
>>
I wonder what it feels like to be a musician with an edgy kid/teenage fan base. I'd feel like a failure.
>>
>>65036082
M E T A
E
T
A
>>
It sounds like Refused senpai
>>
>>65036018
Say what say what
Say what say what
My dick is bigger than yours
Say what say what
My band is bigger than yours
Too bad I got your beans in my bag
Stuck up sucker, korny motherfucker
Taking overflows is the limp pimp
Need a bizkit to save this crew from Jon Davis
I'm gonna drop a little east side skill
You best step back 'cause I'ma kill I'ma kill
So what you thinking mister raggedy man? Doing all you can to look like raggedy ann
I'll check you out punk, yes I know you feel it.
You look like one of those dancers from the hanson video, you little faggot ho.
Please give me some shit to work with,
'cause right now I'm all it kid, suck my dick kid, like your daddy did.
Who the fuck you think you're talking to??
Me.
I'm known for eating little whiny chumps like you.
Whatever.
All up in my face with that...
Are you ready?
But halitosis, is all you're rocking steady. You little fairy, smelling all your flowers. Nappy hairy chest, look it's Austin Powers!
Yeah, baby!
I hear you tweeting on them fag-pipes clod, but you said it best, there's No Place To Hide.
What the fuck ya sayin'? You're a pimp whateva', limp dick. Fred Durst needs to rehearse, needs to reverse what he's saying. Wannabe funk joke is what you're playing, ripping up a bad counterfeit, faking! Plus your bills I'm paying, you can't eat that shit every day, Fred. Lay off the bacon.
Say what, say what? You better watch your fucking mouth, Jon.
>>
swans for hipsters
>>
>>65036440
>[Jon:] So you hate me?
>[Fred:] and I hate you!
>[Jon:] You know what, you know what?
>[Both:] It's all in the family.
>[Jon:] I hate you!
>[Fred:] and you hate me!
>[Jon:] You know what, you know what?
>[Both:] It's all in the family.
>[Jon:] and I love you!
>[Fred:] and I want you!
>[Jon:] and I'll suck you!
>[Fred:] and I'll fuck you!
>[Jon:] and I'll butt-fuck you!
>[Fred:] and I'll eat you!
>[Jon:] and I'll lick your little dick motherfucker.
>[Fred:] Say what? Say... what?
>>
The Encyclopaedia Metallum doesn't have Korn or Slipknot on the website. They got kicked off a dictionary. But so did Anal Cunt.
>>
>>65036884
desu korn isnt really metal. It's like calling GYBE or mogwai nu metal to be quite honest with you
>>
>>65036940
Well what would you call korn them?
>>
>>65037282
dubstep
>>
>>65036018
Their first two albums are the only ones worth listening to. This one isn't terrible, but it's a very clear turning point into a slow, but steady decline to some of the shittiest radio rock the world has ever seen.
>>
Refused for hipsters
>>
>>65037446
But korn is more popular than refused.
>>
>>65036884

EM's very thingy about nu-metal, metalcore or any other crossover genres.
>>
>>65036198
It's weird because Korn are actually pretty skilled musicians.
>>
>>65037431
Path of Totality was pretty great. Fight me.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.