[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disaster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: P1000624b.jpg (488 KB, 1360x1020) Image search: [Google]
P1000624b.jpg
488 KB, 1360x1020
I can't get the solo and I'm wearing socks
>>
>>65034476
holy shit you're a fucking old manchild and all you can do is play guitar

why are you still posting on /mu/ are you kidding me senpai

also, where can i get that ladder bookshelf
>>
cool
>>
>>65034538
>fucking old manchild and al
grizled jazz virtuoso

pls.
>>
>>65034476
I like your guitar, m8. Can you give me a small rundown of your gear?
>>
>>65034644
Washburn Mercury

Washburn J-5

Peavey Classic 30 (old design)
>>
I had this idea for you this evening, one of two.

It does work, but not produced like this on this particular night. It needs higher production because it should be smooth and dreamy, I can't get it. Though, when I play over there are moments when it lights up. Not tonight luv.
>>
>>65034682
Hmm, I have never played one. How does it compare to a Fender Strat? I like the orange color.
>>
>>65034855
I've never played a Fender Strat properly. It's still not setup right and I can't do it justice at the moment.

Lovely tremolo
>>
hey b your wallpaper is the computer wallpeper is the wrong orientstion your welcom
>>
>>65034476
whenever i cant get a take, i begin fasting. then i promise myself that as soon as i get the take, i am allowed to eat. but NOT before. this works better if you are already really hungry before you even begin fasting. you will be surprised how much better you play when your life is on the line.

i wish i was joking
>>
>>65034903
I played a strat with a humbucker in the bridge, like yours, and I couldn't really mix the single coils' sound well with that. Probably needed a good setup, like you're saying. Pretty cool though, the bridge on a standard strat is a little jangly and twangy for my taste.
>>
>>65034993
I stick to neck and middle usually. It has a pull pot for the humbucker, there's some interesting sounds in it
>>
>>65034982
>play when your life is on the line.
I've got all that going but I can't make multiple takes, I'm too noisy.

night time is the time to make it

*humpfh*
>>
>>65034476
the backing

https://youtu.be/sQrraxmNOUQ
>>
>>65035073
This is why you can't live in apartments. They are musician shushers and dream killers.
>>
>>65035347
I dunno because Ornette had a whole floor he could do what he wanted
>>
>>65035347
and Charles Mingus would shoot a gun in his
>>
whats going on in this thread
>>
>>65035347
do what i did.

play music really fucking loud all the time until everyone adjacent to you moves out. then have all your musician friends move into the surrounding units. turn the most inner apartment (mine in my case) into a recording studio. record said friends (and their friends) to pay for the bills, and play gigs on weekends.

ta-da
>>
>>65035789
Some faggots are shooting the shit... you gotta prob?
>>
>>65035794
Not a bad way to do it, but the alternative is living in a house and I gotta tell you that sounds a lot better. As long as you're smart enough to live in the flyover states, you can get a 5 bedroom house for $300 per month per person.
>>
>>65035446
that's a fucking loft not a tiny ass apartment of course ornette could do whatever he wanted.
>>
>>65035794
prerequisite for that to work is that you have to be white
>>
>>65036313
haha got ya beat. $260 per person a month. the house is fucked though. and we live in NY state so the cost of fucking everything else kinda balances it out. but thats what i get for living on the rustbelt. the music scene around here is pretty awesome however, especially considering the closest "major" city is buffalo
>>
>>65036462
Why is that?
>>
>>65036515
Sounds comfy
>>
>>65036527
you cant gentrify an area if you arent white, youll just get evicted
>>65036586
could be worse. i could be working three or four times as much as i do (very little) for an apartment half the size in a city thats too big (im talkin to you NYC). besides, the advantage of living in big cities (music-wise) is a lot less these days because of how far reaching the internet is.
>>
>>65036432
you also dont want to live in those old industrial lofts. believe me, i used to squat in my old studio, and i would wake up with fucking silverfish and centipedes crawling on me. plus they are impossible to heat in the winter.
>>
>>65036700
>you cant gentrify an area if you arent white, youll just get evicted

Sounds like some shit that's just in your mind. Gentrifying? Sounds more like just being a dick to your neighbors.
>>
>>65036799
just doin my part to keep rent low
>>
Satanic Jazz?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.